"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

quiet/shy GF what do i do?

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
Ok heres the story... I started going out with this girl bout 4 days ago. Some guy she was going out with moved accross the country and she was tired of the long distance thing and then i asked her out she said yeah..
So anyway yesterday I went over to her house and we sat around cuddling and everything watching moves etc and shes like I still like him but I really like you.. And shes always really quiet.. And at dinner her stepdad was all .. "well ur shy so is she so perfect"
So my question is what do I do.. Is she quiet becuase of me .. does she not really like me? or whats going on. she cuddles and all that she just is REALLY quiet. Her friend said shes just quiet but what do you fellow DJs think?

Oh and i dunno if shes shy she might just be quet cuz she was all ur so cute and that wasnt shy.. but yeah anyway..?

Thanks in advance..
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

516

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2003
Messages
130
Reaction score
0
Try to do fun physical things, such as try to tickle her, or playfight, play wrestling, play boxing, stuff like that. And go on fun activity dates like bowling, etc. Im not sure if this would work, but it seems that she should maybe open up a little bit if you do these things.
 
Joined
Apr 18, 2003
Messages
896
Reaction score
0
Location
Fayetteville, Arkansas
I think I'd go more for a water-like technique and also somewhat be more quiet, but not to the point to where you guys just hang around and do nothing and don't say a word and then leave.

I think she's the type of chick who more laid back perhaps. So should you in her case. But don't totally change your ways. Do more relaxed things, and in fact it would be perfect for establishing some subtle sexual things, between the two of you.

YOu've got to be romantic man. and everything that is romantic and sexual is slow, intricate, and extremely pleasurable for her, as well as you.

You've got to have patience with her overall and you'll be fine.
 

THA REALNESS

Banned
Joined
Aug 14, 2003
Messages
849
Reaction score
0
Location
Yo Momma 's Snatch
Some people are just like that. I've fukked a couple a girls like that.

I have a lot of freinds like that they just" yes ","no ","please "and "thank you" and only talk about stuff that really intersets them like sports ,girls ,cars,etc.

They only open up when they're really happy and having alot of fun.I'm like when i 'm pissed off or tired.

You should 'nt really expect her to open up .She will soon enough.
 

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
small romantic things? well i dunno if im doing stuff right or not .. i like joke around with her and stuff and like yesterday when we watched the movies n stuff alota the time i just had my arm around her and we held hands and rubbed eachothers hands then like we rested our heads on eachother... so you're saying if i just keep doin that stuff then she should open up and not be so quiet etc? im a really shy person myself.. heh...
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Get this b1tch some alcohol, she'll loosen up oh yes she will...
 
Joined
Apr 18, 2003
Messages
896
Reaction score
0
Location
Fayetteville, Arkansas
Listen dude, you need to be patient and keep doing what you do, but be a little unpredictable, and be romantic as well. And by romantic I mean by actions and not by saying sh*t like "I love you" or "When are we gonna get married" or some gay sh*t. You've got to be creative.. And overall relax and be laid back, just like she is I assume......

You seem to be doing everything right from the info that you have shared with us. Overall PATIENCE is the key bro. You'll see if she is truly worth your efforts and time or not.
 
Top