"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Quick Tips - Some stuff that helps

Donny Brasco

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2003
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
A few things that I find really help:

Iron your Fvcking clothes - Not only do you look better, you know it and you'll act more confident, not like a wrinkled bum.

Carry a pen 24/7 - Do I have to remind you?

Shine your shoes - Usually the second or third place a girl looks is your shoes (After your face, maybe your ass or chest).

Brush your teeth and carry gum - Like duh, do you like talking to people with bad breath?

What else??? Add something that helps you look and feel confident.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

K56Connect

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
135
Reaction score
0
Are you playing the "State the Obvious" game. It's great for long road trips.
 

Donny Brasco

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2003
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Yes, this is "State the Obvious" because sometimes things like PACKING A CONDOM are not so obvious....

Let me clear this up, your DJ'ing a girl or girls to GET LAID and you don't dring a condom....

Sometimes its a good reminder just to run through the OBVIOUS checklist.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top