“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Quick Tip: Verify her interest in you

whitefox

New Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2002
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
G'day Gentleman,

I'd like to share a trick I like to use when there is no need to rush: if your (potential) GF is going on vacation or visiting someone in another city, ask her to send you a postcard!

Why?

a) postcards are cheap - even your gal can afford one

b) but she'll have to invest some time to write and send it

-> if you get your card, she probably *is* interested...

Cheers!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

lil devun

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 15, 2001
Messages
635
Reaction score
3
she could be interested, but she could also just like you as a good friend
 
Top