“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

quick tip on tracking self-improvement on yourself and women- make a list

die4me

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
157
Reaction score
0
That's right, make a list. It sounds corny but it gives me an overview of my self-growth. We're all here to improve and you want to see how well you're doing. It doesn't always have to be about women. I have 2 lists that I keep in a Notepad on my computer, and I update it often. If you think it's corny, you're close-minded. It keeps me organized. Read on- 2 lists I have:

1. Girls who have interest and are potential dates

You might not agree but on this list, if I am single, I want to have at LEAST 3. This should help you from catching that terrible one-itis. For every girl that drops out of this list, replace it with another and don't stop at 3. Keep going. You're not playing, you haven't comitted. Once you find LTR material, it's okay to get rid of the list. Always have a lot of female friends though to keep your game up.

2. Friends you can depend on and trust

When you was little, you might have had a friend you called "best friend" yet you weren't really that close. I like to meet new faces, and it helps this list. Constantly meet people, men and women. Meet their friends. Get close to them. Right now, I only have 2 on my list, even though I have countless friends and aqcuaintances. I find it harder to find guy friends that you can just really vibe with and talk about hard times. Maybe I just haven't seen the right crowd yet. Have as many on this list as you possibly can. And don't just put ANYBODY. Put people who you could really DEPEND ON AND TRUST. People who will be there and not just abandon you because of their own agenda.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

KiInCollege

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2002
Messages
424
Reaction score
3
Location
USA, Graduated Already - old screen name!
If you don't want to make a list, your cell phone phonebook would work just fine, I'd imagine. You could make voice or text comments.
 

dionysius_d

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 25, 2003
Messages
260
Reaction score
0
Location
Mount of Olives- Sydney.
Interesting ideas..

I dunno if i could bring myself to make a list and keep it going though..

I would just feel like I am in network marketing or something.. where i feel pressured to meet new people every day etc. or if i went out i would feel expectations..

however you are making me think..
 

Helios

Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Location
Dartmouth NS, Canada
Ever heard of a black book?
 
Top