“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Quick Tip On Beating Infatuation

Nine Breaker

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 25, 2001
Messages
438
Reaction score
4
Infatuation is a real son of a b!tch.

You don’t need me to tell you that though. I’m sure you all know just how annoying being infatuated with a particular woman can get. For whatever reasons, you are just mad for her – and there isn’t anything you can do about it, right?

Wrong.

I’m not going to go into all the do’s and do-not-do’s about infatuation… this time. All I’d like to share is a relatively quick way to try and break that annoying habit and be able to see things in a more “realistic” perspective.

One thing about infatuation is that it is blind. Regardless of what we are thinking at the time about any certain woman, what we are feeling is telling us something completely different. The trick here is to identify with what we know is real, what we know is the truth – that this particular lady isn’t anything better than the one next to her – as far as we really know.

When you find yourself infatuated with a certain woman – ask yourself WHY you’re so hung up over her – what is it about her that makes her so perfect in your eyes? What is it about her that would make you think she is someone that you should be worshipping on a frickin’pedestal???

Yeah, see where I’m going with this?

Infatuation is blind, like I said before. Our minds know that we should be better than an infatuated AFC, so all we need to do is clearly think out what the heck makes this certain girl so special. Ask yourself ***WHY*** you are feeling the way you do about her. If you’ve just met this girl, or don’t know her in any great detail – then you can bet that your feelings are just getting the better of you, that you don’t really know this girl – and you are starting to dream up who this woman is before you have truly gotten to know her. If this is a girl that you have known for some time, then you had better think out logically why you are so attentive to the idea of You & Her all of a sudden. Chances are that she would have you pegged as a friend by now, anyway.

So remember – just ask WHY?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

RKS

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2003
Messages
178
Reaction score
0
Location
yup
speachless
 
Joined
Apr 18, 2003
Messages
896
Reaction score
0
Location
Fayetteville, Arkansas
INFATUATION IS FOR SUCKERS!! I learned this the hard way unfortunately. Good thing you made this thread, for all those guys who are having this problem cuz it's fvcked up when you think you're "in love" when its just some bullsh1t.
 

CRooK

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 17, 2003
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
For some reason, i'm still think about this one girl who played me for past eight months. She was really good at hiding her true colors, and i fell for her. I helped this b1tch like nobody would and gave everything i had, and she basically dumped me but i'm still thinking about this girl. I know i'm in denial and the b1tch used me for her own good but i still want to believe that she was the one for me. Infatuation is dangerous thing...
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

mahon83050

Banned
Joined
Jun 16, 2000
Messages
2,641
Reaction score
6
Location
Toms River,NJ United States
Infatuation sucks! I think alot of it also stems from not having enough esteem in yourself and giving the other person too much credit. I of course, have also learned the hard way.

When you are infatuated you are contstantly at the MERCY of the other persons actions, emotions and personality towards you. It is almost like you are enslaved. Hopefully I and none of you will ever experience it again.
 
Top