Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Quick tip from my father.

JH6

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a quick tip for you guys that I found to be very truthful, and just a good "old guy experience" tip.

So, I was sitting in my makeshift office slash bedroom, doing work on my internet business.

My father comes over to help me with some stuff around my apt.

The topic of conversation turns to my recent ****ty luck with girls, and stuff like that. I'm not sad about it, just sharing some information with him.

What he said to me next was really pure wisdom.

"Take care of yourself first, get your business running good, achieve your personal goals, everything else will fall into place, don't worry about the girls so much"

He's totally right, so I took his advice. For the first time in months, I didn't go out on friday, I stayed at home and caught up on customer service for my business. I got alot of work done that I normally would have put off. And when the first of the year comes, we're going to be one of the major players in my niche internet business.

With a good business comes money obviously, with money comes whatever I want to buy, with whatever I want to buy comes oppertunity, with oppertunity means I can pick whatever girl I want.

End of story.

cheesecake

Reaction score
huh? you mean it took you this many years to figure that out? i could have given you that advice back in the 6th grade. here i was thinking that your daddy would be offering up some yoda like advice. instead, i get a 5th grade pep talk.

Kerensky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HEy JH6, ignore that douche above me. Good tip from your father. I got one just like it recently. A+

shiningshadow

Don Juan
Reaction score
My dad said not to tell a chick you can do anything, so she'll do everything. What a DJ :rolleyes:

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my dad actually told me to stop working so hard so I can start talking to more women..lol, most guys don't know the meaning of prorities and momentary sacrifice.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My dad told me - "Hey, see those two women. Let me show you some combat moves, i want to look good" after which he locked me in a leg lock.

I was 9 at the time.

Good thing i found this site :)

Panik

Don Juan
Reaction score
Incredibly enough, my dad taught me group theory when I was 5 (you know...ignore the chick you actually like and save her for last)---too bad I never took him seriously. :crackup:

GrandMaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
the advice is ok.

BUT it depends on what you want in life.
if you want to be able to pick a good-looking woman through social circle (works) then you will be able to do it.

but this incredibly limits your chances. and you have to wait a long time.

but if you are like me, and you want to become a TOP-DJ, you should go out and practice as much as you can. JUST APPROACH and go for it. have fun, btw, try to make the girl your talking to laugh.
improve your social skills, and become the DJ you wanna be.

anyway, do only what brings you where YOU TRULY WANT TO BE.