"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Quick Survey Fella's

SemperFi719

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
Age
40
EDIT: Sorry about the way I posted this before, confused some people. Well here is the question, but revised.

The question I was asking was this one:

Picture this senario. You meet a girl and you DJ her. After some time, you have DJ'd her so well that she has strong feelings for you and is more into you than you into her. Later on you realize that you initially DJ'd her out of habit of DJing, sort of like a practice DJ project. Hope that clears things up.
 
Last edited:

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
How many of you ever make posts and don't use period or commas and just confuse everyone to what point you were trying to get off and only have the slightest clue of what they were asking.

I really have no idea what your asking though. Are you saying have i ever started hitting on a chick that i wasn't even intending on doing, then yes i've done that.

Or are you asking have i ever hit on a chick and not needed to think about it, cause i've done that also.

please clarify.
 

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
551
Reaction score
0
Yes, I'm not too sure what you're getting at either.


Are you asking if we've ever DJ'ed a girl we're not interested in out of habit?
 

dbot

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
530
Reaction score
63
If you dj chicks that you aren't necessarily interested in, that's perfectly fine. For one, its good practice. I dj old ladies and my friends parents all the time.

And remember, ugly chicks can have hot friends :D
 

xomel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2004
Messages
318
Reaction score
0
Location
San Diego
a practice DJ project? Haha... whenever I DJ its always practice because no one has mastered it, you can always get better. When people flirt/DJ in highschool the majority of the time its an experiment or a test. I just assume when I DJ that everything is a test to see how she will respond. I'm always experimenting to see what works best for me and the particular girl, doesnt everyone do that?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Oh ya i do that a lot.

Like this one night i was hitting on this one girl i've known for years, just cause i was horny and ****. I wasn't actually trying to get with her or anything, so after that i just kinda played it off as though nothing happened.

I could tell she was mad into me, she was writing me notes in class, and dropping mad hints like its going out of style. She wanted me to go to homecoming with her, and i was planning on going stag so i was like OK wtf, i'll just ask her, if she's boring i can always ditch her and ****.
 

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
750
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Minnesota
Practice makes perfect. You will also develop more "suaveness" as you go on too.
 

Gobar Bomb

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 28, 2004
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Age
41
ABSOULUTELY EVERY BODY DOES AND COMES TO A POIN T BUIT I SUGGEST KEEP THOSE EMOTIONAL FILTERS UP AND RUNNING SO U HAVE UR CAKE PEACFULLY....:D
 
Top