"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Quick response - go or not?

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
just got a phone call from my Ex's best friend...

Her and my ex are out of town about 40 mins away - got a room for the night and called me because they want me to go there and party with them.

My ex came on the phone and wants me there - told me that I'd be missing out and that it'll be worth my while.

Now - this is tempting. Not to go for anything else just to show up party with them and have a look at me attitude.

You never know what will happen.

Now I had free tickets to a concert that I was going to take a date to. She's a Air stewardess for South West - and is currently in Alberqerque - so will not bve able to make it.

If I don't go - to see these girls I've nothing else to do.

Now - I'm not sure if it would be wise for me to go - I'm at 50 - 50 could take it or leave it... but the thought Of them callinbg me wanting me to go - then showing up and just being cool and not interested in my ex really appeals to me.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
Why make 2 threads saying the same thing?

Do what you want to do... there's really no advice other than that... You can't exactly be a DJ sitting around your house playing on the forums...
 

AlwaysExcel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
293
Reaction score
0
Location
Midwest USA
Well if you have nothing else to do, then go and see if you can get a threesome going. You can always bail if it gets cheesy. It's not a waste of time if you don't have anything better to do.
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
I wouldn't

It's saturday night for ****'s sake, you should have plans and be partying. Plus - an image of a toy which will come in a sec isn't the best thing you can do :)
 
Top