Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Quick Quick Quick

PANK

Banned
Reaction score
Got number yesterday she just called now but hung up before i answeared (bout 2 seconds) i think i should ignore it and call later (few days) do you think this is correct should i answear if she calls again.

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't call her...

Wait til she calls again... and pick up, if she doesn't, do you really want a girl that is that cheap not to call you?

If she was really interested, she'd wait til you picked up...

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, wait a day or two...then call her. She's interested.

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by matius
No, wait a day or two...then call her. She's interested.
Care to elaborate, so that if I did make an error of judgement I can see why... I've always lived on the above rule, maybe I shouldn't do

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Were you calling me, Pank?

If she calls again, answer it. If not, call her when you were originally planning to.

PANK

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry quick. No this wasnt personal.I just needed info QUICK.LOL
Im learning some of these tricks VERY SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWLY a week ago i woulda phoned right back up, its gonna take a long time but its good to know i will get there.Thanks for the advice everyone.

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicks do crazy things to make you call them. She is interested so call her in like two days.

daniel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Was she calling from a cell phone? Don't know about your operators, but over here we can set a certain limit on our monthly bill, and after we're over that limit, we cannot call anymore (only receive calls and SMSs..).. So, what people tend to do when they're close to the limit is exactly what that girl did; give you a call and end it before you have a chance to answer (refered to as 'bombing')! If this is the case, I would not say she's playing games.. That's a bit cheap, yes, but you can't blame people for wanting to be able to use their phone if they really need it!
Anyways, you already got the advice you need (wait, call)! This is just me trying to explain what happened :D
Another possibility is she dialed a wrong number and realized that after a couple of seconds :)