"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Quick Question

onyx

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2004
Messages
360
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
UK
When is it the best time to go for a kiss?
 
Last edited:

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
honestly dude. does it really matter. NO
you go w/ your gut.
kiss when you think it's appropriate, and if it fails, try again at another time. If it dont work then, then Next!
 

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
I should have quoted your post, so it could not be edited.

Anyways, now that you rephrase that question I do either
- Kiss very soon to shock her. Best if isolated somewhat.
- Kiss after raising her IL and talking about getting physical.

Stop hesitating and go forward.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
1,341
Reaction score
14
Its a shame that people have to post ridiculous threads like this. Honestly bro, I'm sure if you think hard enough, you'll know when the right time to kiss is. No need to post garbage like this.
 

onyx

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2004
Messages
360
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
UK
LOL ok

I was just wondering what other people do ya know. I do go on my gut.

i know im probably the biggest AFC ever...but from wot ive read its how u act not how u look, i'm not fronting, but recently my friends have been honest with me and told me about all the gurls i could have had, but because of my mind frame and the way i think, I got maybe 2 when i could have 10? ya feel.

I'm not full of cofidence. Now i think of it this was stupid..

my bad
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
dont worry man, we were all like that in the beginning. Something i found that helped when i was very nervous was look for the signs, like biting the bottom lips, head moving in with mouth slightly ajar, eyes shut, her trying to isolate you.

But isolation is key, get her alone, even if its only in a cocoon world between you 2.
 

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
I NEVER GO FOR THE KISS
A man doesn't need to kiss. Women need to kiss. Kissing is for girls. :)

in fact lately I've been avoiding kissing. I actually can't stand it anyway. I tell the girls that I only kiss if I have strong feelings for her.

When I make out with them they try to sneak a kiss in . it is just so funny.

my advice to you is NOT TO KISS HER! when the woman wants to be kissed it will be totally obvious to you. You won't have to guys.

If you tell her that you don't just kiss for the sake of it. she will think that you are a VERY different then all the other guys and she will want you so bad because of it.



if however, you feel like kissing her be sure make eye contact with her and then look at her lips. if she does the same then you can kiss her.
 

onyx

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2004
Messages
360
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
UK
^^^thanks JSH and kev, appreciated alot
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top