Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Quick question w/ STD's

Tempest

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Can you get any STD's or anything from giving a girl head?

My brother mentioned to me today that he'd never go down on a girl until he's known them for a bit. What do you guys think about this?

Thanks.

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tempest
Can you get any STD's or anything from giving a girl head?
Of course. In some, probably rare cases, you can get some STD even from kissing her a lot...

You post make me think: is there any kind of classes in HS where they explain how dangerous it is to have unprotected sex and how STD are transmitted? Or they leave it to "street school" nowdays? In college they automatically assume since you are an adult... well.. you already know everything. Sad.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten
herpes
hiv
strep
etc
Don't forget getting crabs in your mouth.

:eek: :nervous:

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its possible to.

but VERY unlikely.

and remember with STDs you'll have either or both of red lumps and bumps, pussie dischargers and no doubt a stinky box.

it should be obvious enough.

-don't give a girl you just met for a ONS head.

-feel free to give head to a girl you've dated 2-3 times.

(although i've done both, after i had crabs in my beard, i decided against giving head to further ONS's. one bad apple ruined it for the rest of them.)

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by quest
itand remember with STDs you'll have either or both of red lumps and bumps, pussie dischargers and no doubt a stinky box.
BZZZZZZZZT.

Sorry, wrong answer. Thanks for playing though.

Although many STDs do have some visible warnings, many people can have STDs without showing any symptoms. For example, I have herpes. That means that SOMETIMES I have red bumps. But not always. And I can be contagious even I don't have any visible signs of herpes. If you go down on a girl who is contagious but not showing her symptoms yet, you can get genital herpes in, on and around your mouth. Explain that one to all your friends and family.

HIV/AIDS is even worse, because you can't tell by appearance/smell/etc. if someone has it or not at all.

Last edited:

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its possible to.

but VERY unlikely.

and remember with STDs you'll have either or both of red lumps and bumps, pussie dischargers and no doubt a stinky box.

it should be obvious enough.

-don't give a girl you just met for a ONS head.

-feel free to give head to a girl you've dated 2-3 times.
The only good advice there was "don't give a girl you just met for a ONS head." First of all, many people have STDs and are asymptomatic: they show no symptoms, and you have no way of knowing whether or not they have an std unless you get her tested. As for giving head to a girl you've dated 2-3 times, that makes no difference. STDs don't say "well, it's been ___ dates, time to go away." Any time that give a girl head, you are taking a risk.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
BZZZZZZZZT.

Sorry, wrong answer. Thanks for playing though.

Although many STDs do have some visible warnings, many people can have STDs without showing any symptoms. For example, I have herpes. That means that SOMETIMES I have red bumps. But not always. And I can be contagious even I don't have any visible signs of herpes. If you go down on a girl who is contagious but not showing her symptoms yet, you can get genital herpes in, on and around your mouth. Explain that one to all your friends and family.

HIV/AIDS is even worse, because you can't tell by appearance/smell/etc. if someone has it or not at all.
BZZZZT

you can not catch genital herpess on your mouth.

you can have herpees on your mouth, the "common coldsore" it can be spread by kissing, or by giving oral sex.

u may be right that you can catch oral herpees by giving head when they are not active? i'm not sure. but why then will you only catch a coldsore from someone else if you do it when it is active?

HIV/AIDS. you CAN catch by kissing a girl...
should we all not kiss girls anymore?

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NYC Dude
The only good advice there was "don't give a girl you just met for a ONS head." First of all, many people have STDs and are asymptomatic: they show no symptoms, and you have no way of knowing whether or not they have an std unless you get her tested. As for giving head to a girl you've dated 2-3 times, that makes no difference. STDs don't say "well, it's been ___ dates, time to go away." Any time that give a girl head, you are taking a risk.
most of it was ment to be taken lightly.

now, lets play a bit of probability here, i'm a gambler.

if a girl will have a ONS with you, she's PROBABLY had one, or many prior ONS's. In this day and age, its PROBABLE that she used protection, and PROBABLE that her partner didn't have STDs.

but of course its POSSIBLE that she has never had sex before and has many STDs.

if you've been dating a girl, and been trying to score with her since the first date. it becomes LESS PROBABLE that she's had a ONS and MORE PROBABLE she uses protection.

and again, its POSSIBLE that she has never had sex before and has many STDs.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BZZZZT

you can have herpees on your mouth, the "common coldsore" it can be spread by kissing, or by giving oral sex.

u may be right that you can catch oral herpees by giving head when they are not active? i'm not sure. but why then will you only catch a coldsore from someone else if you do it when it is active?

You are so misinformed about STDs it's scary. I mean terrifyingly scary.

Almost your entire post is 100% unadulterated bullsh*t. PLEASE -- do yourself a favor and talk to your doctor about how STDs work.

http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/diseases/facts/herpesgenitalis.htm

Oral sex can spread genital herpes to the mouth and throat and cause very painful tonsillitis.

You CAN catch oral herpes (cold sores) even when symptoms are not present. It's only EASIER to catch them when symptoms are present.

You CAN catch HIV/AIDS by kissing -- if both of you have sores or cuts in your mouth. Not as many bodily fluids get transferred during a kiss as, say, sex... even oral sex. Having oral sex with an HIV+ person is exponentially riskier than kissing them.

Like I said... go see a doctor as soon as you can. Until you do, you're honestly rolling the dice with the kind of misinformation that you have.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Do you still have sex even though you have herpes????

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BZZZZT

bzzzt i have type 2 on mine. type 2 is genital herpes.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SELF-MASTERY
Do you still have sex even though you have herpes????
yes because we both already have herpes.
you can only "catch " it once, you keep it FOREVER.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well luckily for me, i'm clean.

i know that much, and what i've been doing so far is keeping me clean.

thats good enough for me.

now, with herpees.. something like 75% + has herpees..

so theres really no need to worry about it..

for alot of people it will be doormant the entire time they have it.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

thats good enough for me.

now, with herpees.. something like 75% + has herpees..

so theres really no need to worry about it..

for alot of people it will be doormant the entire time they have it.
Wow. Just wow.

I guess if you're not worried about yourself, then I won't be either. I will say this: at the rate you're going, you won't be clean for long. And it's just sad that you have the ABILITY to prevent yourself from getting an STD, but you just don't have the DESIRE to.

Almost everyone has HSV1 -- the virus that is responsible for oral herpes (like cold sores). A much smaller number -- one in every four adults (25%) -- has HSV2, the virus that is responsible for genital herpes.

There is a difference. When you catch it -- and at your current rate it's a matter of when, not if -- you'll know the difference immediately. When you first catch genital herpes, you'll feel like you've got the flu or a cold. Then, you'll develop some painful, itchy sores on your groin. Your balls will ache.

It will go away for a while, but it will keep coming back... sometimes it will take a year... sometimes you'll get it every month, like a girl on her period. It will hit you when you're already stressed about something else and don't have time to f*ck with herpes. It will happen when you get sick. It will happen for no good reason whatsoever, just the most inconvenient times.

You'll never be able to have sex with a girl without telling her that you have genital herpes and you could spread them to her. That will scare many of them off. You'll have to hide your dirty little secret because most people, like you, have no idea whatsoever about genital herpes.

And then you'll say to yourself, "Son of a b*tch, why didn't I just listen to Giovanni Casanova when I had the chance?"

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

you prolly already have it !

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Herpes is scarry---I think i might have it:(

I have experienced the above symptoms at least twice a year--- At this very moment I have a watery blister on the upper right side of my pubic bone.......

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for looking after me giovanni.

and a smaller thanks to penkitten.

i'm a changed man. but i think you both for your support and guidance.

Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
Wow. Just wow.

I guess if you're not worried about yourself, then I won't be either. I will say this: at the rate you're going, you won't be clean for long. And it's just sad that you have the ABILITY to prevent yourself from getting an STD, but you just don't have the DESIRE to.

Almost everyone has HSV1 -- the virus that is responsible for oral herpes (like cold sores). A much smaller number -- one in every four adults (25%) -- has HSV2, the virus that is responsible for genital herpes.

There is a difference. When you catch it -- and at your current rate it's a matter of when, not if -- you'll know the difference immediately. When you first catch genital herpes, you'll feel like you've got the flu or a cold. Then, you'll develop some painful, itchy sores on your groin. Your balls will ache.

It will go away for a while, but it will keep coming back... sometimes it will take a year... sometimes you'll get it every month, like a girl on her period. It will hit you when you're already stressed about something else and don't have time to f*ck with herpes. It will happen when you get sick. It will happen for no good reason whatsoever, just the most inconvenient times.

You'll never be able to have sex with a girl without telling her that you have genital herpes and you could spread them to her. That will scare many of them off. You'll have to hide your dirty little secret because most people, like you, have no idea whatsoever about genital herpes.

And then you'll say to yourself, "Son of a b*tch, why didn't I just listen to Giovanni Casanova when I had the chance?"