Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

quick question: passing a drug test

Status
Not open for further replies.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A friend of mine smokes weed regularly. He's pretty much hired for this job, but now needs to pass a drug test in a week from now. Does anyone have any recommendation of a detoxifier so he can cleanse his system?

I don't know anything about this stuff. If any of you have tried anything like this or know of one with good results, let me know. I searched on google and there's a zillion products at every price range. I don't know what's real and what's snakeoil.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
The recipe:

Your "friend" should drink 3 quarts of Claussen kosher pickle juice, Eat 2 cantaloupes, eat 1/2 bag of chili cheese Fritos, 1/3 bag of habanero Doritos and finish it with two warm pepsi's.

If that doesn't kill whatever is in his system nothing will.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your friend should get someone not on drugs to pee in a ziplock bag right as he is leaving to go to the drug test. he should then put it between his underwear and his abdomen to keep it both hidden and warm.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
get some niacin and drink lots of water. Do some searches on the forum i know we have some other topics like this

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. if you are going to do drugs and try to pass drug tests, cocaine is the drug of choice.. in and out in less than 3 days.

2. Weed (THC) is stored in the FAT of your sales.. there isn't enough water on earth youc an drink to get it out.. it's fat soluable, unlike cocaine which is water souable.

the only way to get detoxed is to Exercise. Before the test, drink water until your pee is crystal clear to dulute the piss.

Alex7778

Reaction score
To make a long story short, I have been smoking about a gram of mids for the past month, besides the past few days, and have an interview 400 miles away from home. I know that when I go there to do the interview I will be given a week or two for the background check to pass before they I have to take the drug test.

So how can I pass this brahs? I already have a job where I get paid about $6 more an hour, but I'm moving states and this is by far the best job to allow me to settle down while I figure the city out, and chances are that I'll be getting promoted within the first few months since I my current job is to TRAIN the people I'd be working for.

I need help brahs, not getting this job could set me back 2 years of progress.

BoySam

Banned
Reaction score
Hi there! I’ve been reading a lot of forums lately considering I got a job offer and have to pass a urine test. Personally, I don't smoke regularly, rather occasionally. I have read some good reviews about Toxin Rid (I found it from this website), and also you should drink plenty of water and exercise a lot. These all measures should speed up the entire detox process.

R

Ranger

A friend of mine smokes weed regularly. He's pretty much hired for this job, but now needs to pass a drug test in a week from now. Does anyone have any recommendation of a detoxifier so he can cleanse his system?

I don't know anything about this stuff. If any of you have tried anything like this or know of one with good results, let me know. I searched on google and there's a zillion products at every price range. I don't know what's real and what's snakeoil.
He’s f@cked. 30 days to get enough out to pass a drug screen for an every other weekend user.
THC is fat soluble.
Longer for a habitual user.

Life’s a b!tch.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'll never pass a folicular test If it's that far away, stop smoking and you'll be fine if it's in a cup. The problem with bringing in someone else's urine is that it's NOT going to be the appropriate temp, IF they check for that

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2 hours before the drug test

get a 32 oz cup

fill it with water

drink the entire cup every 15 mins

1 hour before the drug test take 2 advil pills and 2 b12 vitimans. this will **** wtih the test strips for some odd reason, and it will turn the now clear white pee, yellow again

at teh 1 hour mark, pee when you have to but replace what you pissed. so every time you go and pee drink 32 ozs

by the time you go take the drug test you will literally be pissing yellow water. \

it works. short of you blowing oine in the car on the way to the test you're good to go

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
also would help if you could eat something with a bunch of greese like a cheesebuger, to help turn the pee yellower, but the b12 vitimans will do the trick if taken in time

Reaction score

Just get some clean pee. They don't watch you pee.

Reaction score
You'll never pass a folicular test If it's that far away, stop smoking and you'll be fine if it's in a cup. The problem with bringing in someone else's urine is that it's NOT going to be the appropriate temp, IF they check for that
Yes it will. I put it in a little glass vile and wore boxxer briefs and put it in between my nut sack and my thigh and just kept it there and it worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.