Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Quick question.....I know the answer...do you?

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Sydney
I hear a lot about dominant people and commanding people and leaders and alpha dogs etc etc in here. Truth is, only a few dominate, the rest are infantry, but that isn't a problem. Most women are average anyway. Most women see men in two ways, 1. The guy they have a fling with and 2. The one they would take home to meet the folks.

Anyway, easy question for you to ponder.

HOW DO YOU KNOW IF YOU ARE A LEADER?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
422
Reaction score
0
Location
Vienna, VA
You speak and people follow.
 

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Sydney
heizen

You pric#, got it in one. I always say, "look behind you and see if anyone is following" but same thing.

Anyway, I don't know if that can be taught, but it doesn't have to be I don't think. The guys in here wanting to learn how to be alpha dogs probably dont have it in the hips innately.

I think you can be your own island, keep your own council and still have an edge without being the leader.

When I employ someone new, I always know within a week whether they are a future threat or not. Most people simply are not, it is that one, that rare one, that you know can be competition to you.
 

Wyldfire

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2001
Messages
9,104
Reaction score
28
Originally posted by Sart
I hear a lot about dominant people and commanding people and leaders and alpha dogs etc etc in here. Truth is, only a few dominate, the rest are infantry, but that isn't a problem. Most women are average anyway. Most women see men in two ways, 1. The guy they have a fling with and 2. The one they would take home to meet the folks.

Anyway, easy question for you to ponder.

HOW DO YOU KNOW IF YOU ARE A LEADER?
You forgot some:

3) The ones they like but aren't attracted to...who are potential friends.

and

4) The ones they wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole for one reason or another.

I'm an alpha female, btw...
 

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
422
Reaction score
0
Location
Vienna, VA
Re: heizen

Originally posted by Sart
You pric#, got it in one. I always say, "look behind you and see if anyone is following" but same thing.
What can I say, I know how to lead :D
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Polaris_shines

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 24, 2004
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Leadership

Its that u can convince someone...believe me if u can even with humbleness it is that u r a leader.....
Its practical..not that I am saying about those over bowing people ..they dont convince people ..they just make people weep for them..I am talking about person who shows..dignity..love..hope or anything to get the power to lead or convince others if u got it....
 
Top