Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Quick question about my situation

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ask her out.

But don't word it in a way that you are.

Something about you going somewhere (some activity you could do alone or with another person) and ask if she'd like to come.

keep it fun. she'll remember that.

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just ask her the next time you see her, what does it matter if anyone else is around? Don't worry about what other people think of you. You're the one asking her out, not them.

danthemann

Don Juan
Reaction score
thatfeel said:
Just ask her the next time you see her, what does it matter if anyone else is around? Don't worry about what other people think of you. You're the one asking her out, not them.
yea ill probably just wait until i see her again.

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple steps:

1. Get her number
2. Wait a few days
3. Ask her out

And that's it. It's really that simple. Shall I elaborate?

1. Get the number - if you ask her for the number and she gives it to you willingly, it means she's interested on some level. It could be friendship level or considering you as a dating partner level, but either way there's interest there. Asking for the number is also the most cautious way of gauging her interest without having to spill the beans about your level of like for her.

2. Wait a few days - Don't do with her number like the other 99 guys did that she's now not dating. Get the number, give it a few days (I wait 4, others will wait shorter or longer than this, but definitely not the next day), then hit her up.

3. Ask her out - I tend to do it via phone call. Some guys on here will say you should text her, while I feel that texting a girl to ask her out seems kinda wimpy. Regardless of how you contact her, don't spend a lot of time on the phone with her - just call her and ask her to do something with you. Have a place and two times picked out from her to choose from (i.e. "I was hoping I could take you out to this Indian food place I found, are you free on Tuesday or Thursday?") Then shut up and wait to hear her response. Either she'll jump at it ("oh, that sounds great, Tuesday works perfect") and you'll know she's interested; or she'll make up an excuse with no counter offer ("oh, sorry, I'm busy both those days") and you'll know she's not interested.

Regardless of how it goes, when you ask her out, do NOT tell her how much you like her. Just asking her out will let her know you like her on some level; the part that makes them feel more attraction to you is trying to figure out HOW much you like her, and what she needs to do to make your like for her go up even more. Plus, if you really think about it, you know her based on seeing her in a group setting and haven't really had any one-on-one time with her, so your like is based purely on speculation. Dial it down a bit and wait until you actually take her out BEFORE making or feeling all these love proclamations to her. Hope this helps!

HumbleNinja

Banned
Reaction score
danthemann said:
yea ill probably just wait until i see her again.

Don't overthink anything or you'll wind up not doing anything.

Next time you see her smile, wave and walk up to her. (Friendly approach)

Make small talk about the gym, some new place that opened whatever so you aren't focusing on her specifically so you don't get nervous. (Like you are talking to a random person whom you aren't trying to get with.)

Pull out your phone and tell her to give you her number and you'll text her yours as you have to run shortly and maybe you can both meet up for a drink sometime to BS some more. (Don't wait for a specific time to ask her. Like some "lead up to asking". Ask her for her number randomly in conversation when she's engaged in talking with you about the gym, some new place whatever. It catches them off guard like you aren't trying to build up with a plan for a "date" and a number. Just like you're talking to some dude you just met about something random and then pull out your phone and tell the person. give me your number and I'll call you later on to BS more.) After you get it keep the small talk up for a bit more then tell her you have to run and it was good talking to her.

If she gives you her number call her up in a few days, make small talk and tell her to meet you out for a drink. If she can't don't worry about it. Ask her later on down the line.

Don't think about her saying no, boyfriend or any nonsense. If she doesn't give her number or has a BF etc. Just say sure no worries. Maybe next time. And move on meeting more chicks. (you see her again just smile and say hi. make small talk if it happens and she may if she had a boyfriend the first time not have one then and give you her number to meet up.)

Most will give out their numbers regardless. If she gives her number to you but then tells you she has a boyfriend just keep her number as one of YOUR future possibilites and MEET MORE CHICKS.

If you can handle getting "BF line etc." but get their numbers regardless you may be able to hit them up in the future or you may just decide to delete them down the line. Just keep looking for new chicks who are then ready to meet now for drinks etc.

It's pretty easy.

Last edited: