Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Quick, potentially dumb question

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl I matched with on Tinder is somehow about 67 miles away even though my radius is set to 30 miles. It's currently 1AM. This is a 1 hour and 15 minute drive. She's naked sending me Snapchats trying to get me to come over. I'm 26 and currently live at home with my parents unfortunately.

Basically, do I make this drive?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say go for it. Get yourself a nice playlist, audiobook or podcast and the drive goes by quick.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl I matched with on Tinder is somehow about 67 miles away even though my radius is set to 30 miles. It's currently 1AM. This is a 1 hour and 15 minute drive. She's naked sending me Snapchats trying to get me to come over. I'm 26 and currently live at home with my parents unfortunately.

No. Restraint builds attraction. Driving for 1.5 hours at 1am shows desperation and thirst.
Thats why you need abundance and a rotation of plates to kill off thirst.

You want her to raise your value and attraction? Tell her “its too late today, i’ve got important engagements early in the morning and need rest well. We’ll plan it properly next time babe”

Show her you respect yourself and you respect your time, so that she does the same.
Desperation kills attraction

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Restraint builds attraction. Driving for 1.5 hours at 1am shows desperation and thirst.
Thats why you need abundance and a rotation of plates to kill off thirst.

You want her to raise your value and attraction? Tell her “its too late today, i’ve got important engagements early in the morning and need rest well. We’ll plan it properly next time babe”

Show her you respect yourself and you respect your time, so that she does the same.
Desperation kills attraction
Ignore this dude. She’s giving you green lights. Acting non needy creates attraction but if you don’t do anything why tf does it matter? If your needy and get laid that’s better than being non needy and nothing happened! Go get it.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In this case go for it. You're the lion. You see a potential opportunity and you go for it. That's what a lion does.

"Constrain" my azz.

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In this case go for it. You're the lion. You see a potential opportunity and you go for it. That's what a lion does.

"Constrain" my azz.
Yeah bro be a lion bro. Got to get them harem of lioness b1tches to show everyone who’s the king of the jungle nom sayin? Yeah bro

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldnt drive 1.5hours at 1am for no skirt. Im a dude with multiple options locally, and not an excitable thirsty teenager who’s grateful for the availability of loose crumbs finally.

Igetit!

Reaction score

HELL NAW.

It's 1am. Stay at home,dude.

Don't let your d*ck lead you to your doom.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright thanks for the replies guys, little update:

Was gonna go but talked to her a little bit and she's not certain she'll be awake so the current plan is to go a little earlier tomorrow night.

I'm mostly concerned for a few little reasons. 1. I'm open with my parents about this stuff in case there's an issue meeting one of these strange women, so I'll probably get some **** for traveling so far for one. 2. I'm juggling a girl that I've been talking to a week and plan to see on Thursday when we'll probably **** so it might be a little sus to her if I'm away from my phone for a while there, and although I don't owe her anything I would feel a tad scummy ****ing her the night after I **** this other chick. And 3. The obvious hour and 15 minute drive thing.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright thanks for the replies guys, little update:

Was gonna go but talked to her a little bit and she's not certain she'll be awake so the current plan is to go a little earlier tomorrow night.

I'm mostly concerned for a few little reasons. 1. I'm open with my parents about this stuff in case there's an issue meeting one of these strange women, so I'll probably get some **** for traveling so far for one. 2. I'm juggling a girl that I've been talking to a week and plan to see on Thursday when we'll probably **** so it might be a little sus to her if I'm away from my phone for a while there, and although I don't owe her anything I would feel a tad scummy ****ing her the night after I **** this other chick. And 3. The obvious hour and 15 minute drive thing.
Im glad common sense prevailed in the end, even though you gave away your power needlessly in the process. She basically told you she wouldnt be awake if you made the drive, so in her mind she pulled the plug on the project and not you. Probably it was her compliance test to gauge your pliability and thirst level. If it was a CT then you failed because she threw the bait and then burst the bubble on her terms.

If you had followed my initial advice and taken the front-foot initiative to display restraint you’d have out of this smelling of roses with your stock value up.

You will fvck this chick no doubt, but dont give away your alpha “real estate” so easily next time bro.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im glad common sense prevailed in the end, even though you gave away your power needlessly in the process. She basically told you she wouldnt be awake if you made the drive, so in her mind she pulled the plug on the project and not you. Probably it was her compliance test to gauge your pliability and thirst level. If it was a CT then you failed because she threw the bait and then burst the bubble on her terms.

If you had followed my initial advice and taken the front-foot initiative to display restraint you’d have out of this smelling of roses with your stock value up.

You will fvck this chick no doubt, but dont give away your alpha “real estate” so easily next time bro.
I think you've been reading a little too much PUA material. Go out and talk to chicks for a few years. This wasn't a power struggle, it was just a matter of whether the decision I was trying to make had an obvious answer or if it was something stupid and I was just thinking with my ****.

And even if it were a power struggle, it wouldn't have mattered because I'm seeing another girl who wants to **** me this weekend, this would just be something that's more guaranteed cus it's here right now, vs something that may end up being a flake in the future.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you've been reading a little too much PUA material. Go out and talk to chicks for a few years. This wasn't a power struggle, it was just a matter of whether the decision I was trying to make had an obvious answer or if it was something stupid and I was just thinking with my ****.

And even if it were a power struggle, it wouldn't have mattered because I'm seeing another girl who wants to **** me this weekend, this would just be something that's more guaranteed cus it's here right now, vs something that may end up being a flake in the future.
Ive been in this game for well over 15 years my guy. You are 26 and living with mum and dad. I was advising you talking from years of field experience, not from PUA books. I live this stuff. You still got a lot to learn about this game, as evidenced by the very nature of the dilemma that made you create this thread in the first place.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm mostly concerned for a few little reasons. 1. I'm open with my parents about this stuff in case there's an issue meeting one of these strange women, so I'll probably get some **** for traveling so far for one.
What do your parents do for you when you meet strange women?

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do your parents do for you when you meet strange women?
Nothing really. Just if I go somewhere for a long period of time they usually like to know what I'm doing, and since I'm living under their roof for the time being and have been open about this stuff my whole life, I usually tell them.

The fact that I'm going an hour and 15 minutes for sex with a girl from Tinder especially irritates my mom, I think she thinks this is a "stage" and I'll come around and settle like my little brother and sister have already done.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Be careful. It could be a set up. You'd be better off meeting at a time and place of your own choosing where you can ensure your own safety. First you need to be sure that this girl is who she says she is and that she isn't crazy or dangerous.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if this is a girl you just matched with and havent met already id be very leery for multiple reasons.
Seems like a set up to me and if its not then how many other guys has she made the same offer to? Just seems to good to be true, specially if shes good looking