“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Quick Pick-up examples for different situations. (All real)

dyce

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 5, 2005
Messages
117
Reaction score
0
Location
Chinatown =p
^some already do talk like that, they're called wiggas
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

dyce

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 5, 2005
Messages
117
Reaction score
0
Location
Chinatown =p
^hahah in australia..??

no african americans here, juz wannabes
 

I_Only_Live_Once

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 15, 2005
Messages
227
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by StuartScott

Me: Say girl, where you coming from all dressed up for.
Her: I just came from school
Me: For real, cuz I usually see you in work out clothes but you dressed all fly today like you just came from the club or something.
Her: Whatever, I see you got some game though (talking about my basketball skills)
Me: Well, I do what I can. I play ball for my school. What school you go to.
Small talk.
her: Well Im gonna chill out with my friends when I get home tonight though
Me: Well why dont you let me chill out with you sometime.
Her: How you gonna do that, you ain't even got my number
Me: Well, I was just gettin' to that.
haha ur pick ups are funny
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Hanzo

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
wow, i'm gonna just assume that he did something else to get banned but his post is pretty much the norm with how anyone with game will get a girl around where i live. (minus a lil of the southern slang but still not too far)
 
Top