Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Quick meal tips?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys, I want to know what are some quick ways to get in some nutrients fast and efficiently. Obviously meal prep is good, but I may not have the ability to do so due to certain circumstances that may happen upon me. I’m looking for things that are quick and easy to help supplement me throughout the day. I’m thinking canned salmon is good because of the vitamin D for when winter comes around in addition to the omega 3s. Pop one open and you get some protein in and it’s just something in your stomach. It also doesn’t have the potential to kill you like tuna does because it doesn’t really have mercury in it. Protein shakes are obvious ones. Having spare fruits and granola bars can help, though carrying them around in a backback can smush them and I don’t want that to happen. What other ideas you guys got? I’m not trying to skip meals by asking this either btw, I just can’t spend a whole lot of time eating so I might not get a big enough meal in at times. What other things do you guys recommend?

ShadowFenix

Don Juan
Reaction score
For a quick snack sometimes I eat unsalted cashews. Pretty good protein and you can eat a lot of them.