"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

quick homecoming question

TheWanderer

Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Are you supposed to get the flower thing that goes on the girl's arm like no matter what? Or will she think you're an ******* if you don't? What is that thing called btw, and like where would you get one?

I'm just asking because I've never gone to homecoming with a date, I usually just go stag and mack on the girls there but idk why I actually decided to get a date this year lol.

Also, limo? cab? drive my car?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
Cab? no. lol
You drive. Your car nice? Lats eyar I borrowed my aunts Mercedes and my dad took me[couldn't drive, still can't alone] and my date in that.
This year I think I'm gonna try n tag along with a couple where someone drives[So i can stash my beers and liqour in the trunk for the afterparty!]. Maybe use my Familys old 740iL.
Limos overdoing it. Save that for prom.

The wrist thing is called a Corsage. Talk to your mom, shes bound to know a flower-place that can make corsages.
 

TheWanderer

Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Is the corsage a must for hc or is it more of a whatever you want to do thing?
 

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
Buy her one. You look cheap if you don't. I don't know if tis a must, but in my book it is.
My ***** date never gave me my buttoniar last year. Damn her.
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
buy her a decent one... your first year having a date for HC so you might as well go all out..


and drive your car... clean it up first. a cab's gonna look too cheap and you'll never see any backseat action with the driver in front glacing in the rear view mirror. a limo is too extravagant. she'll feel overwhelmed. just your car will do
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

TheWanderer

Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Am I expected to pay for her ticket?
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
yep... offer to pay for it, be a polite gentleman she'll tell all her friends about.. and if she offers to go dutch, dont argue
 

wonderboy040587

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2004
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Location
canada
does this homecoming thing happen only in US? cuz i live in Canada and we have something called semi-formal in the middle of the year...
 

TheDogg

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2002
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Location
usa
As much as you don't want to buy one of the damn flower corsage things, you should.

I payed 14 bucks for the corsage for my date last week---i ordered it at a grocery store. Don't buy a flower for yourself (to put on your jacket), that part isn't necessary.

Last week my date busted out that boutineere thing and i didn't know what the hell it was. I accidentally left it on top of the car before the dance hahaha. My bad. Fortunately, she didn't realize it was on top of the car---just make sure u have yours on.

Also, buy her tickets. I had to pay 20 bones each for ours. You don't want to seem like a cheap bastad.

Drive your own car or go with a friend and his date--that can eliminate any awkwardness and it's a little more fun.

At the dance don't be afraid to rub your penis on her. In fact, make sure you do this ancient form of dancing called grinding. It makes the night oh so much more enjoyable.

It total last weekend, I spent 40 on tickets, 20 on dinner, 40 on new clothing, and 14 for the corsage for a total of 114 bones.

Get your money's worth---rub your penis while dancing, dress like a pimp, and make a move on her if possible.
 

TheWanderer

Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Alright. I was just watching MTV and this dude gave her hc date flowers.....like besides the corsage he brought her flowers. Please tell me this dude just went overboard with this.....

Damn its so much easier going stag.....you can mack on all girls and you don't need to plan as much lol.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top