quick help with a text..im drawing a blank

usscrum

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I met this super hot girl a couple years back and we lost touch (she lives out of state) but it turns out I'll be in her area in a couple months so I hit her up a few days ago and we have been texting back abd forth periodically. I hate when ppl make these posts but I have writers block or some ****

Me- talking about my dog
Her - ohh she's adorable send another pic
Me- *pic of me and my dog*
Her- aww so cute !
Me- thanks but the dog looks good too
Her- Ohhh cute and funny. Look at yoooou haha

WHY CAN'T I THINK OF ANYTHING GOOD TO SAY BACK ?!?!?!??!

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Anyway, enough of my dog. Let's meet up sometime. When are you free ?"

Change the subject, get STRAIGHT to the point.

usscrum

Don Juan
Reaction score
adam225 said:
"Anyway, enough of my dog. Let's meet up sometime. When are you free ?"

Change the subject, get STRAIGHT to the point.
This is a tough one, she lives halfway across the country. I'm just trying to lay some groundwork for when I visit in Dec

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The same sort of idea - but make a point of hooking up then. Or, drop her and stop wasting your time. You need to think about what you want LOGICALLY and get straight to the point without ANY hesitation.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
usscrum your first order of business is to stop communicating like a f*cking girl!! :crackup:

What grown man texts pictures of his dog? Are you trying to f*ck this girl or hook her up with your dog? Seriously...:crazy:

Cut the crap and get down to BUSINESS. If I was in this situation I would text something like this:

ME: "Hey.. Whats up?"
HER: (whatever the f*ck she says)
ME: "So I'm going to be in town. Lets grab a drink and catch up"

BOOM.. right to the point. If she ignores/rejects my offer I can spend that time meeting other girls and forget she exists.

Understand this --> Whenever you meet a new girl and you spend your time chatting about stupid bullsh!t like your dog, job, TV shows and other utter nonsense you basically tell that girl indirectly that you are too chickensh!t to make a move and risk rejection.

Man up.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
usscrum your first order of business is to stop communicating like a f*cking girl!! :crackup:

What grown man texts pictures of his dog? Are you trying to f*ck this girl or hook her up with your dog? Seriously...:crazy:

Cut the crap and get down to BUSINESS. If I was in this situation I would text something like this:

ME: "Hey.. Whats up?"
HER: (whatever the f*ck she says)
ME: "So I'm going to be in town. Lets grab a drink and catch up"

BOOM.. right to the point. If she ignores/rejects my offer I can spend that time meeting other girls and forget she exists.

Understand this --> Whenever you meet a new girl and you spend your time chatting about stupid bullsh!t like your dog, job, TV shows and other utter nonsense you basically tell that girl indirectly that you are too chickensh!t to make a move and risk rejection.

Man up.
QFT

Beat me to it.

"I'll show her my puppy - Bvtches loooove puppies"

Seriously - don't try to entertain them by text.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Text exchanges like this can build rapport but too much of it is a free pass directly to the friend zone.
By communicating the way you are, you are slowly eroding your appearance as a sexual, strong and desirable man whom she just can't wait to fvck.
Now that you've built rapport and comfort, you should start planting little seeds full of sexual innuendo and suggestiveness.
Don't be creepy, lame or desperate, just confidently let her know that you're a sexual animal who wants to fvck her.
Just drop some subtle hints and get her mind ticking over.
Good luck.