Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

quick help.... IS THIS A TEST.. if so what should i do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

excel

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok well there is this girl i'm getting to know better and we talk a bit and on the weekends sometimes get together... i never call her out of the blue though... she always asks me to call her so we can do something.. when she tells me to call i call like 60% of the time and always make sure i call a good few hours after she tells me to. here's my question though, i told her tonight to give me a call later and we'll do something but she said no, u give me a call later... why does she insist on me calling her? is this a test? if so.. what should i do?

thanks boyz

vinch

Don Juan
Reaction score
call her out tonight and put "everything on the table" in other words go for it =p

excel

Don Juan
Reaction score
problem is her ex boyfriend.. they're on a break... not really broken up.. so askin gher out right now wouldn't really work.. we're just sorta i guess geting to get to know eachother better.. one's he's officially out i'lll go for it.. don't worry i don't have oneitis... i'm not waiting for this chick, she's coming for me..

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ex-BF and her on a "break" and she tells you to call? Sounds like she is trying to use you as her "whine to person." Can't really explain why she'd have you call her and she won't call you, unless she wants to see if you will do what she says.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do yourself a favor... don't post this in more than one forum.

"Closed"

Your friendly neighborhood Moderator... The Matrix: Reloaded

Status
Not open for further replies.