Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Quick Fitness tip

It's all good!

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey you guys all seem to want to learn about fitness, but this site is not the best place to learn about it if you use this site alone. Subscribe to Men's Fitness. This will give you the info you need to safely lose weight and put on mass. Use this forum, but the magazine has professionals to help you out.

Late.

Viroid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO, men fitness sucks. You can get more info faster by doing a google search. AND its free.

It's all good!

Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I don't work for men's fitness, just sharing what has worked for me in the past.

the lionheart

Don Juan
Reaction score
Men's Fitness and a lot of other magazines advertise a lot of Get-Fit-Fast programs and 6-pack-in-2-months programs that aren't exactly...reliable.

Your better off discussing it with people who know, looking at websites (the information here isn't bad). Abcbodybuilding.com has a lot of great info.,..

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I use to read alot of those bodybuilding rags. Muscle and Fitness, MuscleMag, Muscle Media, as well as regular rags like Mens Health and Mens Fitness.

Once you have read a few you read a pattern. Go ahead try one of those programs a hulk in Muscle and Fitness does. If you don't eat a very large number of calories daily you will overtrain.