"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

quick first call/first date question

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

spaposter

New Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2003
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Age
43
If you´re going to see her tonight again I don´t think it´s a good idea to make a date before. Don´t let her know that you want to be with her in that way. When you see her tonight don´t speak too much with her and have fun of things or herself when you speak with her.
 

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 30, 2003
Messages
2,393
Reaction score
14
Location
At home
I dont call on Sundays or Saturdays, I dont remember why though, I figured out (helped out by advice here) that it isnt worth, and you should count the 3day rule by not including weekends.

And I, I, wouldnt go ahead with it, but if you feel comfortable with it, go ahead. Its you who has to have fun anyway.
 
Top