"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Quick experience

byjmlays

New Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2019
Messages
2
Reaction score
4
Age
35
I was sitting in a restaurant waiting for a pizza to bring it home (I like to deliver my own food).
I was sitting and reading some stuff on my iPhone, then a chick came to me,
She said: Hi,
I said Hello,
She said do you have an iPhone charger?
I said Yes I do
She said can I have it for some moments to charge my phone?
I said yes, the charger is in my house
She said is your house nearby?
Yes I said
She said will you bring it to me?
I said, No I won't, But once my order is ready, go with me and you shall have it.
Then she said, sorry I can't.
It's your call I said.
And it ended here.

I don't know why girls have this feeling that a guy could do anything to them just because they are girls haha
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
I was sitting in a restaurant waiting for a pizza to bring it home (I like to deliver my own food).
I was sitting and reading some stuff on my iPhone, then a chick came to me,
She said: Hi,
I said Hello,
She said do you have an iPhone charger?
I said Yes I do
She said can I have it for some moments to charge my phone?
I said yes, the charger is in my house
She said is your house nearby?
Yes I said
She said will you bring it to me?
I said, No I won't, But once my order is ready, go with me and you shall have it.
Then she said, sorry I can't.
It's your call I said.
And it ended here.

I don't know why girls have this feeling that a guy could do anything to them just because they are girls haha
Because they have been taught they can. By society, by other guys.
Use it to your advantage. Be different from the others, not another puppy.
Good attitude.
 
Top