"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Quick and easy tip that you should never fail to do...

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
602
Reaction score
0
I was out at a club last night and a girl came from the side of me and bumped into my leg. She quickly said, "Oh, I'm so sorry," and patted me on the shoulder. I responded, "Does this approach work with most guys?" She cracked up and turned around to tell her friend what I just said.

She came closer, offered her hand, and introduced herself. I didn't have to do a thing. She was a 6, so I was not feelin' it, but I could have talked, danced, and number closed this girl right then and there if I had the inclination.

The point of this tip is to ALWAYS use that line when a girl bumps into you. It has never failed me or my friends. Whether the girls are actually trying to get your attention or really did accidentally bump into you, they will always love your ****y response.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
That is even better then the response I usually use in that sort of situation... I usually look the woman in the eyes and then say "watch yourself" in a semi-sarcastic way...

(y)(y) or two thumbs up!
 

Imbrondir

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2003
Messages
170
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Norway
Reminds of a comeback David D'Angelo had in one of his newsletters:

"If you want to talk to me, why not simply say 'hi'? No reason to get violent about it"

Tried it once so far - Saw the greatest laugh I've ever seen in a girl I've never met before :)
 
Top