Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Quick and easy exercises to help posture.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, These are some exercises that I have found that can help straighten your back and roll your shoulders back 'Marine style'. And it just feels good having better posture.

First of all, you got to get up out that seat your in and stand STRAIGHT. By straight I mean ears, shoulders, hips and feet on a single line. This is not a requirement but it will tell you alot about your current posture.

1st Exercise: Take your hands and lock them behind your head (make sure through the whole exercise you keep your neck straight up). While doing this your elbows are to be pushing your shoulders back as far as possible. Now, make some room in front of you and while KEEPING YOUR BACK STRAIGHT AND STIFF and SHOULDERS BACK, bend over like your dunking your face in an Apple pie (Mmmm Tasty :D). Your goal bending should be 90 degrees but as long as its past 50 it works. Now come back up and repeat. YOU MUST KEEP YOUR BACK AND HEAD STRAIGHT AND STIFF LIKE A BOARD THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE MOVEMENT. This motion will strenghten your back and promote its normal form.

Doing this 25 times in the morning right after you get out of bed and right before you go to sleep is a good time, or you can work it in wherevers good for you. I find doing this before sleep helps me sleep easier and more comfortably.

2nd Exercise: This Exercise is less involved than the other and focuses mainly on the shoulders and upper-chest area. Stand straight, and while rolling your shoulders back as far as you can, take the DEEPEST BREATH YOU CAN. I mean breathe to the bottom of your lungs, and then some. Make sure your shoulders are back the entire time and you are keeping straight. Watch yourself in a mirror as you do this, you should look like the most pompus ****ing jerk ever! Your chest should be protruding, yet your BACK IS STILL STRAIGHT, not arched forward. While doing this, hold your breath till the point its uncomfortable for you, do NOT make your face turn blue!

Do this 25 times also whenever you like. This one will get your shoulders accustomed to being in their natural position with the added PLUS of relaxation from deep-breathing. Do this before entering a room and watch the positive reactions you get (ladies included).

WHAT!? Your STILL in your seat? Still hunched over your keyboard like so many hunchbacks? O, I'm sorry, your not hunched over the keyboard, your just hoping to turn yourself into a banana by age 50 slouching in your seat?

The best way to fix your posture is to actually PRACTICE GOOD POSTURE. That means no more slouching in your seat or Hunchback of Notre Dame impersonations. How can you even sit like a banana in that damned office chair? Can you feel your back SCREAMING to you to BE STRAIGHT? I DARE YOU to sit straight up. If your sitting straight and your tail end hurts, you've been sitting too long. Get up, strech your spine, walk around, get bored reading all these pointless threads that give you no new information, get your ass outside and pick up a smoothie!

If anyone else has some more good ways to correct posture, feel free to post it up. Feedback Apprectiated.

MisterNiceGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
great username and great post.

i really need some posture advice. i know a personal trainer and he gave me a tip on straightening my posture. he said to tight the muscles that i use when i suck in my gut but not to breathe in.
this way the intercostal muscles that are encircling yoru spine just above your tail bone are flexed and making you stand up/walk straight. i found that this helps.

some one else needs to post some more tips...i could use them

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Create Reality,
Good tips!

1st one is a good exercise for middle-back!
By putting some weight to your hands this exercise should work wonders.

2nd is good too.

Anyone has more tips?