ok i txt girl sayin "meet at one at wherever" she text back sayin "meet at 3 instead and my friend is commin i cant stay for long either" im gonna text back saying "dont worry about it then...bye" anyone think of a better reply?
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
not bad.. i would've said... "3's bad for me, i got other plans by then, text you later.."Originally posted by WingS
ok u guys took too long... i text back sayin "dont worry about it then, when im free next time i will let you know"
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
i called her but the reception was badOriginally posted by dElAvA
TEXT!!!! TEXT!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!
You both have cell phones and you TEXT her.
jesus
When will these kids ever learn?