"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

quick advice on calling.

yungpadwan

New Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2003
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Age
53
Hey guys,

first post for me. after reading the DJB for a few weeks. Just wanted to say this stuff is working. Not only do I get the digits, Just a few days ago I went to a dinner to eat with a friend and the waitress was giving me all the "signs". You know flipping the hair, eye contact, asking personal questions. To make a long story short at the end she aske Me for my number. when I have a little free time I'll post the convo it was pretty interesting.

Anyway, I met this girl at a friends get together and we were never introduce, but we started talking and the end of the event I got her number before I left. I called her about two weeks later and left a message on her VM she called back about a week later. So I waited about 4days to return the call. We get to talking but I made a Few HUGE mistake. 1. I didn't call to ask her out and but told we should get together sometime. She said she doesn't have any time and that she will be spending most of her time taking care of her mom(she didn't mention wether her mom was sick) and that she wouldn't give that up for no guy". I know that is ******** for something. I told her cool no problem I understand cause I'm too busy my self so I would have to find the right time too. 2nd. I said so You call me back when you get a chance. 3rd I believe I called on a Saturday.

My question is should I wait for her to call? Or should I call with set up a date in the middle of the week?

Thanks in advance,
yungpadwan
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
Allright, if it's a first phone conversation, it is ALWAYS the man to call first.

Anything other then the day after meeting is fine by anyones standards, sometimes, even calling the next day is sometimes ok, but it had better been an exceptional meeting.
 

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2000
Messages
2,582
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
Montreal
2 weeks is too long.

She prolyl thought u were into play'N her so she played safe. I think u either call her up again N ask her out or u just next her (until she calls)

GHOST
 
Top