"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Questions

lollipop

Banned
Joined
Mar 22, 2003
Messages
261
Reaction score
0
1)When I met a girl for the first time and she starts with "aggressive" kissing (some ultra fast frenching) is that a turn off for you guys? It's a turn off for me. Guess I'm weird. Never saw her back again. (long story, doesn't involve me,HAHA)

2)I'm thinking about cutting off the porn for a while.What will happen?

3)I'm thinking about cutting off masturbating for a while? What will happen? ---> easier said than done.

4)Will I get wet dreams because of no masturbation?
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

( . )( . )

Banned
Joined
Dec 31, 2002
Messages
4,873
Reaction score
177
Location
Cobra Kai dojo
Originally posted by lollipop
Oh f*ck it nobody seems to to bother.
thats it let it out.
1)When I met a girl for the first time and she starts with "aggressive" kissing (some ultra fast frenching) is that a turn off for you guys? It's a turn off for me. Guess I'm weird. Never saw her back again. (long story, doesn't involve me,HAHA)
thats not weird, it turns me off too (unless im pounding her)
2)I'm thinking about cutting off the porn for a while.What will happen?
good choice so did I, what will happen? lotsa good stuff.
3)I'm thinking about cutting off masturbating for a while? What will happen? ---> easier said than done.
first couple of days may get a bit antsy but i now channel that energy elsewhere, and usually whether ive shagged or not il still have a wank once a week.
http://www.hps-online.com/tsy1.htm (thanks mage)
4)Will I get wet dreams because of no masturbation?
if your young probably, nevermind that.
 
Top