Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Questions to ask yourself when qualifying women

Angelus

Don Juan
Reaction score
After one of my plates decided to give me the LJBF I'm trying to improve my inner game further, and realized that the only that my main qualification on women is wether I feel there's a good chemistry between us. If it is, then I set up further dates.

However what I realized is that by going with _only_ the feeling of "this is good", I seem to cheat myself into thinking that it's proper.

Now, that, I came to realize... points in a direction indication that I'm not sure what specific qualities I want to see in a woman.

Apperance? Does it have to be a 7+ if you bother to spend any time with her?

Social status? Does she live in a trailer park and doesn't have any education past junior high or is she a classy woman with a PhD?

If she's got any semi-kinky sexual preferences? Has she admitted that she'd like to try a ffm threesome?

Lives alone or with her parents?

IOI? Attention wh0res know how to use IOI to get further dates with the AFCs.

What do the rest of you PUAs have on your checklists to decide if you want to bother with a meeting up with a girl after the first date?

Bigtrucker2008

Don Juan
Reaction score
What does IOI stand for? I speak in words, sorry.

But one thing, I think about the chances of her being too-too loose and handing out free STD's. This is 2009, people got AIDS.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Indicator of Interest.

Its a mistake to let your chemistry alone guide you any further than her pants. Thats what fvcks us guys up, and we overlook the red flags.

I look for any signs of attention seeking. How she treats people. (waiters and bartenders etc.)

Also, ask about her childhood. Ask her about her father. If he let her get away with murder, than she is probably spoiled and will walk all over you. If he was a drunk wifebeater, it means she MIGHT go for abusive guys as well. Women are often attracted to men that are similar to their fathers. If they come from broken homes, or dysfunctional families in general, they are likely to have the same problems, or possibly be a BPD. All the fvcked up chicks I know, have horrible stories about their childhood.

If she is one of the few women out there that have had a semi-normal childhood, with both parents around, she is way more likely to be quality.

Also, the kind of people she hangs out with. Lots of guy friends, and hardly any girlfriends = red flag.

If she hangs out with a bunch of manipulative hors, she may be one as well.

Stuff like that.

Angelus

Don Juan
Reaction score
My work/studies are within health-care, so STDs are usually not a problem, I see your point though BT2008...

Horaholic, thanks for the input man... When I was thinking through the wether it was right or not to only let the chemistry guide me I felt it was a big one, 'cuz up until now that's mainly what has been guiding me. I'm glad to hear I wasn't crazy when this thought struck. Childhood, relationship towards father, parents, major events during her childhood/upbringing, lots of guy friends... check check check...will remember these. Anything else?

Question though... BPD?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Totally agree with everything horaholic said.

The stuff you (the OP) were talking about isn't that important. It all depends on what you want, not what other people think you should want. If you decide you won't date anyone from a trailer park, for instance, you could be closing yourself off from a great girl, you never know.
Sometimes a girl might not quite be a 7 but she physically appeals to you somehow in a special way.

Like I said, I don't think you should limit yourself (but all that stuff horaholic said makes perfect sense). You should be sure you pick someone who meets your needs, but other than that I think the whole "qualifying women" thing is largely BS.