Questions to ask girls

david90

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In your experience which questions will make a girl talk the most?

I can tell you that if you're in college, "what's your major?" usually doesn't work if ur an engineering major because she'll probably say Business and u can't follow up on it.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever consider asking her about her interests? Good gosh, are you guys even trying? :rolleyes:

Sosa

Don Juan
Reaction score
exactly-find something she is passionate about-ask some intelligent questions-and go from there

Bigsnake

Don Juan
Reaction score
"What do you like to do on weekends?"
"What do you do for fun?"
"Have you ever been to XYZ" (XYZ being some place you know around you be it bar/club/resturant/theater/etc)
"Where are you from" (And from there you can comment with knowledge you might have of the area)

Here's my mindset for conversation... Talk like you've known them for awhile and they are your friend. Don't attack them with question after question. Make statements. Tell stories.

And if you insist on "what's your major" you can follow up with "Why do you find interesting about that?" Or "How did you decide on that major?"

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd steer away from "whats your major?"
Even though its a great bit of information, into her character... ITS SO FVCKING PREDICTABLE AND ENTIRELY UNORIGINAL!

Better to find out who she is, AND be an interesting/unique cat at the same time.

Fun questions are good.

Not gonna give you any of mine, cause its what works for me. So find out what questions lead the conversation into directions you enjoy, and assist your perception of being HighValue. That way you can steer the conversation, find out about her, and benefit from the topic itself.

Ok... I'll give you one.
I've travelled a lot, and so to steer the conversation onto that topic, which I both enjoy and make me look good. I'll ask...

"So if you were a cool enough chick, and I gave you a first class ticket anywhere in the world... where would we go?"

This accomplishes many things.
1. Puts the unspoken presupposition that... "if she's cool enough" (in my book) she'll be rewarded. (aka, She has to qualify herself, and I'm a man of standards w. women/I expect a high level of behaivor)
2. Make's her think I can actually afford to send her there. (lol)
3. Make's her think I'm man in which she can experience her dreams, fun, and adventure with.
4. Stacks the conversation into a direction in which, I have a lot of experience, and passion. Also making me look valuable and unique.

Get it?
You can rap off some sh!t like this earning value, and having fun. Then ask her what she's passionate about? What her interests are. Then go into that topic, and enjoy. Conversationally your marrying worlds. AKA-Establishing Rapport!

I'm a fan of Juggler's game, so I'd also suggest... making leading statements that would just prompt her to share information your curious about as well. This will show confidence, (you have the courage to throw yourself out there, be vulnerable and lead) all the while creating a mood of open cool sharing. And thats exactly what you want the conversation to evolve to... on the physical level

SuaveOnPlayaz'

Zebedee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls love to talk about where they have been. Its best to get a conversational flow rather than just ask questions heres an example.

Have you ever tried “insert drink name i.e. Tequila Sunrise”. Why? Its one of my favorite drinks it always reminds me of a holiday I had a couple of years ago, besides I think you might like it. Why does it remind you of your holiday? Say something along the lines of it was on special offer one night or it reminds you of a particular night out you had, then offer to buy her a drink, then ask her if she has been away this year.

Talk briefly about when you went on holiday but, then ask so what about you where was the last place you visited.

Go with the conversation while asking her more questions and sharing your own experiences nothing to rude or controversial.

Tell her something like I bet you had all the men looking at you on holiday/Or I would have gone wild if I saw you in your swimsuit. This may seem a bit full on but if she is into you she will play along with it.

Asking what are you interests is a bit predictable try this.

So tell me a bit about yourself. Why?. Because Im curious I like you and id like to get to know you a bit better. Such As? I don’t know something interesting something that makes you unique.

Whatever she tells you make it relevant and act interested. If it is a subject you know about talk to her about it, if it isn’t act curious and ask her more about it without seeming intrusive. If she shares any accomplishments complement her on it.

If she asks you the same question. So what makes you so unique? I always keep true to myself there is nothing fake about me. There is no point trying to make people like you by acting different its always best to be you.

This question is both different and interesting. Also the answer will make you seem both strong and confident as long as you act confident while you are talking.