Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Questions for true players with above average smv or game

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any guy that has dated or ****ed an extremely hot woman, will vouche that there is a domino effect and it’s like hot women just start seeing you differently. One reason is social proof. Hot chicks constantly check you out when your with another hot chick. The confidence boost is massive. Third is you don’t care about rejection because you know you have a bad girl already.

When the fling ends, or your single again, you tell yourself you know your the man and what your capable of....but something changes... you just banged a 9 for two months and your doubting yourself with 8’s.....it’s almost as if you forget what your capable of.

I seem to lose that “edge” factor with women when I don’t have a bad ***** in my life. Eventually I may pull myself out of it and pull another one, but I would like to keep that “high on life massive confidence” 24/7. They say your self worth should come from within, for me it always came from me knowing I had a bad ***** to fall back at the end of the night

any of my fellow so suave members that can relate? The domino effect is real. I’ve felt it too many times

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Perhaps because you require external validation and don't have enough internal belief? I am not saying this as any type of attempted put down, I am simply asking if you think that may be the case.

I don't really think this is the way it should work with a man who is truly confident. Having or not having a hot woman should not make any difference in regards to how he sees himself.

Yes, this works the same way with pretty much all women, not just hot ones. It is almost always easier to get a woman when you already have one for several reasons.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps because you require external validation and don't have enough internal belief? I am not saying this as any type of attempted put down, I am simply asking if you think that may be the case.

I don't really think this is the way it should work with a man who is truly confident. Having or not having a hot woman should not make any difference in regards to how he sees himself.

Yes, this works the same way with pretty much all women, not just hot ones. It is almost always easier to get a woman when you already have one for several reasons.
This. Right now your though process is, “I’m the sh1t because I have a bad b1tch.” Ideally, it should be, “I have a bad b1tch because I’m the sh1t.” Subtle, but there’s a difference.

You have to stop looking outside of yourself to feel good about yourself. You’re the exact same guy no matter who you have on your arm—or if your arm is empty. You just have to believe it. One way is through repetition—pull enough hotties (or better get, a couple over the same time period) and you’ll eventually be desensitized to the effect it has on your ego. Another way is to celebrate your wins more—both past and present—no matter how small just to keep consciously feeding your mind with positive proof. For more of a long term fix, I recommend meditation—it’s been hugely helpful for me.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This. Right now your though process is, “I’m the sh1t because I have a bad b1tch.” Ideally, it should be, “I have a bad b1tch because I’m the sh1t.” Subtle, but there’s a difference.

You have to stop looking outside of yourself to feel good about yourself. You’re the exact same guy no matter who you have on your arm—or if your arm is empty. You just have to believe it. One way is through repetition—pull enough hotties (or better get, a couple over the same time period) and you’ll eventually be desensitized to the effect it has on your ego. Another way is to celebrate your wins more—both past and present—no matter how small just to keep consciously feeding your mind with positive proof. For more of a long term fix, I recommend meditation—it’s been hugely helpful for me.

Both awesome posts.

Just here to add my 2 cents.

Taming the ego is the name of the game in this context.

Easier said than done.

One way that works for me:

The moment you find a life mission/goal/aim/purpose so valuable to you that, to serve it, you can leave the hottest woman you ever got inside of, things will fall in perspective.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
funny having the hot woman would let you nail puss far more easy, one thing I always say is if you ex ended with you, its time to nail her "bestie", woman love to talk and if you are any good they will tell her you are good and then she will wonder how good, then you are gold,

same with hotter GF, all woman will see you with her and wonder what you are to ahve such hot woman and will want some. if after this boon you still lose, thenyou really need to control yourself better, half your path is done.

make me remember a seinfeld episode the constanza started to walk with a pic of a hot woman in his wallet, he says it was his dead fiance, and then he start to date like crazy arund because the woman wan to know what he had to have her

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
funny having the hot woman would let you nail puss far more easy, one thing I always say is if you ex ended with you, its time to nail her "bestie", woman love to talk and if you are any good they will tell her you are good and then she will wonder how good, then you are gold,

same with hotter GF, all woman will see you with her and wonder what you are to ahve such hot woman and will want some. if after this boon you still lose, thenyou really need to control yourself better, half your path is done.

make me remember a seinfeld episode the constanza started to walk with a pic of a hot woman in his wallet, he says it was his dead fiance, and then he start to date like crazy arund because the woman wan to know what he had to have her
Congratulations on understanding preselection

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your not really a player until you dump a hot chick because she is aggravating as fvck.

I've dated super hot chicks... they have all been major league @ss pains. If a 9 or a 10 falls in my lap that's one thing, but I never pursue them... these b!itches belong to the world. The only good thing about them is they NEVER really catch feelings, and when it time to go she's perfectly fine with you walking out the door and you'll never hear from her again, because 2 minutes after you split up, she'll be on social media with a smiling selfie with the words "I'm free!" under in and there will be a dozen dudes who will respond to her within a minute begging for a chance to be used.

Anyway... you are much better off with a solid 7... not only are they much better in bed, but they are a whole lot more fun.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, work on your inner game. Meditation helped me a lot, too. It really is about just believing you're the shyt. Women come and go, be they hot, cute, whatever. Social proof is real, but it's not the only way to bring women into your sphere. I carry myself like a man who's been in the end zone plenty of times, because I have.

And something I mentioned on another thread: They all look kind of average when the clothes, bras, and heels come off. Especially after your balls are drained.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks fade, but good cooking lasts. So looks, yours or hers, don't mean much if the relationship doesn't last.
Some gals look fine, but can't cook - in bed, or the kitchen.
Some guys think they're hot ****, but are always chasing, or thirsting to tear the lining outta any p-sleeve they can get.
Why?
Men can get a lot hotter, smarter, sexier women, by not trying too hard to get with 'em, but instead letting them try to get to know, or get with him, first!

Feminine nature is to have and to hold on to, as shown in the female symbol of Venus.
Masculine nature is to be truly noble and always be moving heaven-ward, as seen in the masculine symbol of Mars.
The goal and purpose of love between a man and woman is to be joined together and seek redemption.

Too many guys be-all and end-all, is just getting some puss.
See?
Then once they get it, they start simpin' and trickin' - hard.
Then bitchin' like lovesick school girls if the woman makes any slipup, imagined, or otherwise - as if the woman owes them.

Treat your seed, your time and your attention like something you value - and so will most females - Then they will want it and work hard to get and keep it.

Let females be the way nature intended them to be - Helpmates.

The noblest thing a man can do, is to do the best that he can!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Looks fade, but good cooking lasts. So looks, yours or hers, don't mean much if the relationship doesn't last.
Some guys think they're hot ****, but are always chasing, or thirsting to tear the lining outta any p-sleeve they can get.
Why?
Men can get a lot hotter, smarter, sexier women, by not trying too hard to get with 'em, but instead letting them try to get to know, or get with him, first!

Feminine nature is to have and to hold on to, as shown in the female symbol of Venus.
Masculine nature is to be truly noble and always be moving heaven-ward, as seen in the masculine symbol of Mars.
The goal and purpose of love between a man and woman is to be joined together and seek redemption.

See?
Then bitchin' like lovesick school girls if the woman makes any slipup, imagined, or otherwise - as if the woman owes them.

Treat your seed, your time and your attention like something you value - and so will most females - Then they will want it and work hard to get it.

Let females be the way nature intended them to be.
Great advice !

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It happens because you start to doubt yourself, your looks your skills everything . Your inner game ain’t solid yet . You have to know that you can’t have them all and that it doesn’t matter if you took one L . Looks is subjective, the good looking guy in the world can be very unattractive to the most good looking woman .

Also remember you wins in life and your qualities as a person. That’s necessary to fuel your ambition, confidence and everything to push you forward . If you don’t have enough of those then fake it till you make it . Also stop looking for validation if you want to move forward in life .People are jealous and many will try to bring you down . I know validation is nice and personally i love it , mostly if i take it from an hb9 (which happens often but it’s never enough) but you have to detoxify yourself from it and learn to use other ways to move forward .

Also as some others pointed out ,don’t take a woman just because she looks good . Looks fade but personality and good manners remain . Don’t hesitate to stop dating an hb9 just because she looks good . Also it’s a fact that when you are with women, it attracts more women ,don’t make it too obvious cause you gonna be seen as a wannabe and that’s bad . If you fck women , women will know without you even saying it or showing directly.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why?

See?

Treat your seed, your time and your attention like something you value - and so will most females - Then they will want it and work hard to get and keep it.

Let females be the way nature intended them to be - Helpmates.

The noblest thing a man can do, is to do the best that he can!
Bump