Questions for six-pack guys......

OldbutSTRONG

Don Juan
Reaction score
What is your

1. Height
2. Weight
3. Age
4. How long you have had or currently have your 6 pack?
5. How often do you have a cheat meal?

Thanks

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
from what I understand, getting that cut usually comes at the expense of losing some strength. Can anyone verify that?

Also, anyone who has successfully acquired that cut look...can they give a brief run down on their daily diet?

blinkwatt101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Height
5 8"
2. Weight
159 at 6% at the moment.
3. Age
I've had a '6 pack' for 2 years,only this past year has it really really shined.
Once every other week leading up to summer vacations. Once a month when I know I have a vacation. Even then cheat meals are still healthy for me. I order hand made pepperoni pizzas or get Jimboys,neither contain sugar,transfat,or shortenings.

Your asking the wrong questions though. It's more important how you eat,and how you work them out.

Working out abs more then 20-25 minutes a week is pointless. Abdomens are a very small muscle and do not take much to grow. Remember the key to nice abs are being flat,not big.

Google Nick Auger,Arnold,old vintage Lou Ferrigno.....
now compare those to
early 90s Lou Ferrigno,Ronnie Coleman.....
whose abs do you want?

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Height - 6'1
2. Weight - 165-170 lbs.
3. Age - 28
4. How long you have had or currently have your 6 pack? - about 3 years; since my ex and i split and i began to do pick-up =)
5. How often do you have a cheat meal? - often. but i tend to buy healthier. if a bunch of my buds are going to boston market - i'll go with them and get the healthiest things i see.... if i eat at mcdonalds - i'll always get rid of the bun of the sandwhich, etc.... i'd say at least one meal a day is a cheat meal...

i do a lot of HITT during the summer... best thing i've found for getting the abs shining...

jocca

Don Juan
Reaction score
What is your

1. 6ft
2. 187
3. 20
4. around 4-5 years
5. couple of times a month

Do plenty of 3-6 k runs, ab sessions 3 times per week, boxing, some swimming, burpees and 3 days a week in the gym (bench, squats, deadlifts and numerous other sets) as well as sprint training, footy twice a week and the odd game of tennis.

Senor Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 6 foot 1, 150 pounds, 14 years old, I've had my six pack since early in 7th grade (I'm a freshman in HS now) and my 8 pack since the beginning of 8th grade. I've never intentionally cheat mealed. I used to do 40 crunches every morning (This was in middle school before I started lifting), now I do 50s and planks every day.

MikeBrown30

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
I was in hospital back in August last year. Still haven't fully recovered, so haven't been able to train since, but these were my answers 5 months ago:

1. Height - 170cm (5'7")

2. Weight - 69-70kgs (151-154lbs)

3. Age - 22

I had it for about 6 months. I was weight training 3 days a week, and HIIT cardio 3 days a week also, 1 rest day per week.

My rest day was my cheat day also. Basically I ate whatever I wanted, in whatever portion/quantity for that whole day (in other words I stuffed my face like a fat pig) I did keep my protein intake the same though. It didn't hinder fat loss at all, I think it actually helps if you feel your energy level going south.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6' 1"
34 in March
most of my life

If you train enough mma or boxing, every meal can be a cheat meal. The cardio is intense enough to burn off whatever you consume. A "six-pack" to me is something I drink every night.

servo1234567

Don Juan
Reaction score
camdry90 said:
fvck right off buddy, its genetics... i have a buddy who has a sixpack and doesn't do ****... i can out run and out lift him and hes a smoker lol...
It doesn't do you any good to whine about genetics. You play the cards you get dealt. For some that means a shiat ton of work. For others, nothing. Keep in mind though, a nice muscular look is more than having visible abs. I wouldn't trade my chest, back shoulder and arm size for them.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too bad BF% wasn't one of the questions.

It also seems like some of the guys are just really skinny.

Senor Juan said he's 14 and that probably explains being 6'1 and 150.

I'm 5'6, 153 and I'm not fat by any means. No 6-pack though.

Senor Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
Too bad BF% wasn't one of the questions.

It also seems like some of the guys are just really skinny.

Senor Juan said he's 14 and that probably explains being 6'1 and 150.

I'm 5'6, 153 and I'm not fat by any means. No 6-pack though.
I'm just lanky as ****, I play volleyball so I'm not trying to gain weight.

shadowinurdreams

Don Juan
Reaction score
5'9 201lbs six pack... defined but not as defined when i compete..Did 3 bodybuilding shows this year. middleweight class age 32... had abs for a few years but usually lost them in the winter but this winter i decided to keep up with my good eating habits...

it comes down to eating clean 95% of the time.. Will I cheat yeah, if I'm on a date or out for a drink with a buddy a couple times a week max but the other times I make sure I eat healthy and consistent small meals through out the day.

base your meal around protein each and every meal...why because your metabolism works the hardest and longest to burn protein...that is why its the basis also protein are the buildin blocks of muscles.. eggwhite and whole eggs, tuna steaks, lean red meats, bison and bison burgers, chicken, fish....

carbs are your brain energy keep them to whole grain food like whole wheat pasta, plain oatmeal sweeten with splenda, sweet potatoes and brown or wild rice.. carbs spike insulin this is what makes us fat the whiter it is the worse it is ie white bread=empty calories

fats keep them healthy
almonds, olive oil, natural pb or almond butter, salmon is good fat lean steaks are good fat

most importantly try to eat every 3 hours ....why....because that is when your metabolism starts to slow and we increase that by eating again hence the small meals... when i competed i was eating every 2 hours...

also none of this constant shakes and bars... real consistent food.. no need to spend crazy money on supplements cause ur body has everything it needs... a good multi vitamin and a some bcaa and glutamine thats all that is needed.. .bars have to many chemicals as for shakes only after you work out or to get more protein but not to replace a meal...have a shake with a meal

questions?