Had an amazing weekend DJing! My goal was to tweak my game a bit and try doing somethings differently. Went out on a Stag party, to a Wedding, and a Staff Party. Busy weekend and spoke with tons of women.
My main focus was being ****y + Funny. I used this in the past but after this weekend I realize now how important this really is.
As two women told me last night. "Theres just something about a guy who thinks he's hot that makes him attractive."
One thing I realized is that throughout my interactions with women there are certain questions that get asked repeatedly. Some are very common and some rare. How one responds to these questions can really make a difference. A little shock factor and getting them laughing really works wonders.
Now I wanted to start a thread that would get everyone involved.
Post questions that women have asked you and responses that you gave that were ****y + Funny.
I used these ones over the last couple of nights with a bunch of different women. You shouldn't over do it, but every once in a while.
1. Her: I don't have any money. Would you buy me a drink?
Me: Thats too bad. I was just going to ask you to buy me one
2. Her: What do you do in your spare time?
Me: Well I'm into making porn movies. I'm getting out of the
acting and focusing more on directing.
3. Her: Why are you all dressed up?
Me: Just came from a wedding.
Her: Whose wedding?
Me: Mine. It didn't go to well.
4. Her: Why don't you take off your tie and jacket?
Me: Well I thought this was a formal occasion.
Her: Well its getting late and people are starting to relax.
Me: Yeah I see that. I'm just trying to add some class to this
place.
5. (An hour later after she's removed my tie and has been
wearing it around)
Her: Do you want your tie back?
Me: No you can keep it. I'll never wear that thing again.
6. Her: How come you're still single?
Me: Haven't found a girl who lives up to my high standards.
7. Her: Where's your girlfriend?
Me: Which one? I've been busy lately.
8. Her: You look hot tonight.
Me: Right back at you sunshine.
9. Her: Do I have anything stuck in my teeth?
Me: Yeah and your breath stinks too.
10. Her: Are you circumcized?
Me: Come over here I'll show you.
11. Her: You're coming back to my place tonight.
Me: Yeah, maybe if you're lucky.
12. Her: (Asking all kinds of job interview type questions trying
to qualify me as a potential guy she'd be interested in)
Me: Wait a minute. My turn. Besides being somewhat
attractive, what do you have to offer me?
13. Her: Why didn't you come to the party last weekend?
Me: I knew you'd be there and there was going be trouble.
14. Her: What did you do last night?
Me: Can't remember it was too long ago.
Her: What are you doing tonight?
Me: I don't like to make plans that far in the future.
15. Her: (Giving me all kinds of attitude about the two degrees
she's working on at University)
Me: Its a good thing you're so smart.
Her: Why?
Me: Cuz you're not going to make it very far with your
personality.
16. Her: What kind of guy are you?
Me: What kind of guy do you think I am?
Her: I can't figure you out. I'm not sure if your the kind of
guy who does drugs and races his car on the weekend,
or the guy who stays home, makes his girlfriend dinner
and reads books.
Me: Yep! Everything you just said.
Note: All the insults were said with a ****y smirk as not to hurt any feelings. Except maybe for #15. She was a b*tch.
Alot of these were things I've read right here on this forum. Thanks guys. I got a lot of laughs and a lot of interest from my attitude this weekend.
If everyone contributes we could probably have a great list of ****y + funny comebacks which could be used in a variety of situations. I really want one for "How old are you?"
So lets hear 'em!
My main focus was being ****y + Funny. I used this in the past but after this weekend I realize now how important this really is.
As two women told me last night. "Theres just something about a guy who thinks he's hot that makes him attractive."
One thing I realized is that throughout my interactions with women there are certain questions that get asked repeatedly. Some are very common and some rare. How one responds to these questions can really make a difference. A little shock factor and getting them laughing really works wonders.
Now I wanted to start a thread that would get everyone involved.
Post questions that women have asked you and responses that you gave that were ****y + Funny.
I used these ones over the last couple of nights with a bunch of different women. You shouldn't over do it, but every once in a while.
1. Her: I don't have any money. Would you buy me a drink?
Me: Thats too bad. I was just going to ask you to buy me one
2. Her: What do you do in your spare time?
Me: Well I'm into making porn movies. I'm getting out of the
acting and focusing more on directing.
3. Her: Why are you all dressed up?
Me: Just came from a wedding.
Her: Whose wedding?
Me: Mine. It didn't go to well.
4. Her: Why don't you take off your tie and jacket?
Me: Well I thought this was a formal occasion.
Her: Well its getting late and people are starting to relax.
Me: Yeah I see that. I'm just trying to add some class to this
place.
5. (An hour later after she's removed my tie and has been
wearing it around)
Her: Do you want your tie back?
Me: No you can keep it. I'll never wear that thing again.
6. Her: How come you're still single?
Me: Haven't found a girl who lives up to my high standards.
7. Her: Where's your girlfriend?
Me: Which one? I've been busy lately.
8. Her: You look hot tonight.
Me: Right back at you sunshine.
9. Her: Do I have anything stuck in my teeth?
Me: Yeah and your breath stinks too.
10. Her: Are you circumcized?
Me: Come over here I'll show you.
11. Her: You're coming back to my place tonight.
Me: Yeah, maybe if you're lucky.
12. Her: (Asking all kinds of job interview type questions trying
to qualify me as a potential guy she'd be interested in)
Me: Wait a minute. My turn. Besides being somewhat
attractive, what do you have to offer me?
13. Her: Why didn't you come to the party last weekend?
Me: I knew you'd be there and there was going be trouble.
14. Her: What did you do last night?
Me: Can't remember it was too long ago.
Her: What are you doing tonight?
Me: I don't like to make plans that far in the future.
15. Her: (Giving me all kinds of attitude about the two degrees
she's working on at University)
Me: Its a good thing you're so smart.
Her: Why?
Me: Cuz you're not going to make it very far with your
personality.
16. Her: What kind of guy are you?
Me: What kind of guy do you think I am?
Her: I can't figure you out. I'm not sure if your the kind of
guy who does drugs and races his car on the weekend,
or the guy who stays home, makes his girlfriend dinner
and reads books.
Me: Yep! Everything you just said.
Note: All the insults were said with a ****y smirk as not to hurt any feelings. Except maybe for #15. She was a b*tch.
Alot of these were things I've read right here on this forum. Thanks guys. I got a lot of laughs and a lot of interest from my attitude this weekend.
If everyone contributes we could probably have a great list of ****y + funny comebacks which could be used in a variety of situations. I really want one for "How old are you?"
So lets hear 'em!