“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Questions about David D.

Sabre

New Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2004
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Age
38
I'm kinda new here...So heres my question... is he book really worth it? I got his newsletters for a while, and I wanna know... does it realy work like he says? Is his book really worth fourty bucks?


Heres something that kinda got my attention...

***QUESTION***

Hi David,

I heard your program and web page from a friend of mine. It's
really amazing and it really works. I knew 90% of things even
before I started to learn from you but right now I don't know
what to do. I had success with many girls and it was always
them coming after me (btw I'm 23 years old). Everything was
ok until I met a special girl, unlike my past experiences,
which I wanted to have in long term. In the beginning I had
no problems at all, the girl liked me from the first time I
met her and I didn't act like a WUSS so we both were in love
with each other. These days were really my best moments of my
life. And then, I started to act like a WUSS, started to call
her too much, doing everything she wants, sacrificing my own
hobbies for being with her, telling her how I feel for her
etc. She's still with me and didn’t pull herself too much
but I clearly see that THE MAGIC we had, THE MAGIC she felt
for me is lost now. She just isn't that much willing too see
me kiss me sleep with me. She still do these things but I
can't see that THING in her eyes anymore. So my question is:
Is there any way I can have this girl back, or am I destined
to dead end? Btw I must say that this is one of the most
beautiful girls I ever saw and she have a lot of options, if
I loose her once it's only a matter of time before an
ultra-rich+handsome guy picks her.

Thanks for your help.


>>>MY COMMENTS:

Yea, well if I were her, I wouldn't blame her for hooking up
with the rich and handsome dude.

I mean, even if he's a WUSS like you, at least she can enjoy
some of the better things in life at the same time... right?

Cummon, man... I already had to threaten a severe Wuss-Be-
Gone *****-Slapping to the gentleman in the last email...
don't force me to make it a two-for-one special.

EVICT THE INNER WUSSY!

Stop calling her so much.

Get a life.

Stop talking like a WOMAN when you're around her.

Don't pretend that you're her personal assistant.

Fire her as your therapy patient.

Stop being predictable!

You need to start being INTERESTING again.

So stop doing the wrong things, and start doing the RIGHT
things.

I HIGHLY recommend my Advanced CD or DVD program to you. It
would probably be the best investment you've made in your
entire life.
Thats kinda harsh.... even for Mr. Deangelo...

I'm kinda skeptical about what he teaches...

I recently read something that said this about Deangelo...


To say "I love you" is a weakness? Is that what he's saying? If so, where the hell does he get off saying something like that? I can't stand hearing **** like that, gets me mad as all hell and then some (I'd use more colourful language, but really, I should be able to express myself without swearing profusely, as I am prone to do when actually speaking).

I've read stuff that's full of **** before, and while he had some decent advice (somewhere in there, he suggested being your own person... I think... or am I giving him too much credit?), but where does he get some of this other stuff? Fire her as your therapy patient? Wha? What the hell does he mean by this, and where is this even said during the e-mail?

Oh, and it's a horrible, adversarial tone. Ick ick and ick again. No sir, I don't like it.

As for the whole "losing the magic" deal, guess what? Sh*t happens, and sometimes you can't get it back. Yeah, when I was 16-18 I dated this girl, fell madly in love with her, and then in the end she told me that she didn't love me anymore. Hurt like hell, wondered if I'd done something wrong (she assured me I hadn't). Took me a long damn time to realize that sometimes life doesn't work out just the way you'd like it. Doesn't make it anyone's fault, but sometime's there's nothing more you can do but roll with the punches that are thrown at you and continue on.
As for my opinion... I still don't know, I got his newsletter for some time already, but I dunno if I should go ahead and spend fourty bucks on his book. Its not just the money, but do his ideas really work? (for good realationships and stuff, dates etc.)

-Sabre
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
545
Reaction score
14
This site has better advice, and save the forty for a date or something.

-Grey Fox
 

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 30, 2003
Messages
2,393
Reaction score
14
Location
At home
Well, Allen Thompson personaly (via DJ tip of the Day) recomended his program, didn't he?


... I don't know if this site has better advice... but certainly, the advice comes from more than one person.
 

LikerOfWomen

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2004
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
I got his e-book (before I found this site actually) and it seems pretty good. He's not the greatest writer but he has some interesting stuff. It improved my understanding of what causes attraction in women. That's how you've got to look at it -- not as a recipe for instant guaranteed success, but another collection of take-it-or-leave-it information. And I think it's fairly worthwhile by those standards. Although I think I got it at a discount or something, I don't recall paying that much.
 

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2002
Messages
3,956
Reaction score
16
Location
Land of the Ruins
Good advice, but ...

His advice is generally good, but he's way too hung up on the ****y/funny bit, which can seriously backfire if you can't pull it off. That's his strength -- you should make the best of yours.

For example, if you're good at physical flirting and working up a vibe, that should be your trump card. If you're an ace at small talk, then engage gals in conversation. If you're a good dancer, go where people dance....

His advice is about attraction, not relationship dynamics, per se, and a lot of it is directed to his audience, which he perceives as largely being made up of guys who act like wussies, call way too much, make over-the-top declarations of love to gals they hardly even know, etc.

The individual who wrote the scathing response may have even lost the gal by wussing out, but refuses to acknowledge it. The gal saying he "did nothing wrong" doesn't preclude an overall attitude that just causes her attraction to fade.

But as of late, I too find his overall tone too negative and adversarial. Too many "don'ts" and not enough of what to do. Not enough encouragement of the kind found in Disciple's "Becoming a King" threads, which are here for free. Reading those threads before going out can be like taking a confidence drug.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
no way do not get any books, book are by a single author, what he writes, a lot of is wrong on the forum the wrong stuff is ironed out because other people have other oppinions, but in the book he says what he belives and some of it will just be wrong, anyway ross jefferys, david D ill tell them where they can shove there books because they hardly have a clue about what they are talking about.

heres a nice website for you, its only tips but they are right and used in conjuction with this forum will help you, its like you got a second bible looking at it from a players perspective and its all good stuff in that site.
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk
no way do not get any books, book are by a single author, what he writes, a lot of is wrong on the forum the wrong stuff is ironed out because other people have other oppinions, but in the book he says what he belives and some of it will just be wrong, anyway ross jefferys, david D ill tell them where they can shove there books because they hardly have a clue about what they are talking about.
So what are the "wrong" things he writes about? I'm interested since I've read the book and think it's an excellent start if you are new.
 

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
Originally posted by Evil-Rom
So what are the "wrong" things he writes about? I'm interested since I've read the book and think it's an excellent start if you are new.
iv never read his book but if its anything like his emails which im guessing they would be then a lot of it is AFC or freaky i stoped reading them along time ago so do not remember any.

I was also not impresed by the samples form his book that he emailed, ie the paragraphs he emailed as samples.
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk
iv never read his book but if its anything like his emails which im guessing they would be then a lot of it is AFC or freaky i stoped reading them along time ago so do not remember any.

I was also not impresed by the samples form his book that he emailed, ie the paragraphs he emailed as samples.
So you say his stuff is wrong but you've never read his book. You say a lot of his emails are "AFC" but then say you don't remember any nor give examples. :confused:
 

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
DYD tends to form the basic building blocks of Game and what amounts to the PUA community. It's also more mainstream than other commercial products like RSD, Mystery Method, and Badboy Lifestyle.

If you've already mastered the basics, then you need to progress to the more advanced forms of Game and DYD then becomes somewhat redundant.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

sixtyfwee

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 9, 2004
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Sabre,

I have all of Davids products, and your question can only be answered if you let us know what level your game is currently at.

DD's material is very good at fixing a lot of the internal game, as far as structured approach goes though, ASF and SoSuave have a better overall picture. JT's advice is correct, DD is an easy entry to the game, but thats as far as it goes.
 

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2004
Messages
4,413
Reaction score
296
Location
UK
Is his book really worth fourty bucks?
In short, NO.

There are plenty of guys here who have transformed themselves from wussy AFCs to contented, confident DJs without spending a penny.

I've read his books and seen his video seminars. Yes, he gives some good basic advice, BUT he teaches a lot of theory which can be very destructive in practice. There have been many posts here from guys who have embarrassed themselves or blown a date trying out David DeAngelo's advice, so approach with caution (as with any advice you read).
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
I wouldn't take the advice from anyone who has not read his book. I've read it and feel that it has some very good information but even if I didn't, why listen to anyone who has as little knowledge about it as you?

People who haven't read it or any other book for that matter but expound on why YOU shouldn't read it are speaking only emotionally. Although they have the best intentions, they do not have any first hand experience.

Consider this; what will you do once you become a DJ and begin talking to your AFC friends about your success? More than likely they will tell you that your methods will never work. Will you become discouraged and throw away the skills you've learned and return to the ways of the AFC? Hopefully not. But again, these people think that they are helping you but they have know experience to base their opinion.

Remember one thing whenever you run into situations where unknowing people attempt to steer your direction. People only believe what they can understand. Would it kill you to take a little time and effort to decide yourself whether certain information is viable. True DJs aren't easily swayed by public opinion, that is what makes him stand out above the rest. ;)
 

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2002
Messages
3,956
Reaction score
16
Location
Land of the Ruins
Uh huh

Jariel wrote:

Yes, he gives some good basic advice, BUT he teaches a lot of theory which can be very destructive in practice. There have been many posts here from guys who have embarrassed themselves or blown a date trying out David DeAngelo's advice, so approach with caution (as with any advice you read).
Precisely. I have read his ebooks, and it actually had a slightly negative effect on my game, at least at first. Then it got better again when I chilled on the C+F, and just let it happen when it comes naturally.

When a gal shows signs of interest, she's not generally looking for you to come up and insult her, which is just how misfired attempts at ****y/funny often come across. The ****y/funny bit can seriously backfire if you don't pull it off right, and you just come across as a total azzhole, who nobody in their right mind would want to date. Been there, done that. It's almost as bad as coming across as a wuss.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
There's tons of good information out there guys. But until you realize that following the directions from someone point by point works best if you ARE that person. Learn how to understand the theory behind directions and to build your skill set based on your personality. Read David's material not expecting to become David, but to learn how to become your own DJ.
 

hsm978

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Personally I don't think his e-book is worth 40 bucks.

But he does offer a 30-day or so money back guaranteed. So just buy the book if you dont like it, sent him an email and they'll give you back your money.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Ever wonder why some guys would spend $50-100 bucks on a woman but would not spend a dime to learn how to better themselves, with women? It's as if they are too smart to spend money on something that should come naturally.

And it's not from guys that have spent the money and found out that the information wasn't any good, it's just done by guys making assumptions. I just laugh and think that he will probably turn out to become another AFC that I won't have to compete with in the future. :D
 

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
Originally posted by Evil-Rom
So you say his stuff is wrong but you've never read his book. You say a lot of his emails are "AFC" but then say you don't remember any nor give examples. :confused:
ok i read 1 today, as you can see i was not to attacking of him in my first post but still do not think much of him, but when you took the opposite veiw i started taking a further right wing veiw, so was a bit harsh on what i said aobut him. Im sure some of his stuff is good, its just that its what he says and belives so some of it is not true because im sure hes made mistakes. I just never found any of it any help.
 

Tempest

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 22, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Hi Sabre,

I personally have read the book about 7 times when I was new. I like it and it has a lot of great information. It wasn't until a few months later I even discovered sites like this. I personally thought this site was GREAT at first, but a lot of the information on here is contradictory and not very accurate. A lot of the information is just stuff that people make up and have no clue about because they don't actually go out and have the experience. A lot of the DJ Bible stuff is GREAT, though.

A really awesome free source you should also check out is Weapons of Mass Seduction. I think you can find it in the DJ bible.

David D is a pro. He knows what he's talking about because he's DONE it. He's spent years of his REAL life going out and seeing what works and what doesn't work.

Check out his audio series or DVD series as well. It will blow you away!!
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top