Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Questions about ass...

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
<disclaimer>Ok, really gay title, but that will catch the attention of every flamer in this forum</disclaimer>

Until I started squatting regularly, I used to have a really flat ass and people told me to work out my butt, because a flat ass is really ugly.

Now, I've been squatting quite seriously for some months and I've had some girls in my class even LAUGHING at my butt. When I asked them what was so funny about it, I was told it's the ugliest ass they ever saw (!) and they say it's getting larger and larger everyday. My bodyfat is around 10%, plus my butt is really hard when you touch it, so it's not fat.

WTF? Aren't squats supposed to give you a nicer butt?

Griffith

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do exercises that work your glutes, and hit the eliptical trainer, it's given me a nice round ass :cheer:

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shiftkey
Wear looser pants.

No, man, you didn't get my question. I can't say I don't care about how ladies perceive me, but this post was more about the "why". People in this forum always say that squats will give you a nice ass, so why did they just enlarge mine and made it more protruding?

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Adone mate.. stop worrying.

Squats work your glutes, and they will get bigger - enlarge and protrude as per your post.

Now where I come from, that IS a nice ass - there's something to grab hold of and you fill out your pants nicely.

There'll be women who like it, there'll be women who don't like it (thus far though, I've never had any complaints about my squatter's rump) - and the women who truly want you won't care either way.

Stop being so self-conscious, don't sweat it, and take heart that you won't have a flat ass or chicken legs .. which are the two most unattractive things a guy can have in both my opinion, and also the opinion of nearly all the girls I've known.

Muscular glutes/hips/legs make or break a physique.. look back to the old greek statues, which so many look to for the 'classical proportions' - do any of those guys have small legs or arses? No.

The girls in your class were having a laugh, don't listen to them. You're better than this. And either way, you got their attention.

Continue squatting, do NOT stop leg training because of what they said, don't be a chest-and-biceps boy now.. are you a bodybuilder or aren't you?

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Warboss Alex
Adone mate.. stop worrying.

Squats work your glutes, and they will get bigger - enlarge and protrude as per your post.

Now where I come from, that IS a nice ass - there's something to grab hold of and you fill out your pants nicely.

There'll be women who like it, there'll be women who don't like it (thus far though, I've never had any complaints about my squatter's rump) - and the women who truly want you won't care either way.

Stop being so self-conscious, don't sweat it, and take heart that you won't have a flat ass or chicken legs .. which are the two most unattractive things a guy can have in both my opinion, and also the opinion of nearly all the girls I've known.

Muscular glutes/hips/legs make or break a physique.. look back to the old greek statues, which so many look to for the 'classical proportions' - do any of those guys have small legs or arses? No.

The girls in your class were having a laugh, don't listen to them. You're better than this. And either way, you got their attention.

Continue squatting, do NOT stop leg training because of what they said, don't be a chest-and-biceps boy now.. are you a bodybuilder or aren't you?

Thanks Alex, as usual you are the sober yin to my raging yang, as Waylon Smithers would put it.
Don't worry, I'd never stop working out my legs, I could really care less about their opinions, since they are not even hot.
I used to have skinny legs and a flat ass, so I know you are absolutely right when you suggest that I should give all my effort not to be an "upper-bodier".

Thanks again

Adone

vanwilder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if they are not hot just ****ing start making fun of them. my ass is huge i love it, its fun, i get complimented all the time on it. how old are you, i bet they are just immature, wait till your older, they will be begging for you

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Adone
No, man, you didn't get my question. I can't say I don't care about how ladies perceive me, but this post was more about the "why". People in this forum always say that squats will give you a nice ass, so why did they just enlarge mine and made it more protruding?
lol no I got your post. I just felt like being a smartass (pun intended) :p

Squats are supposed to make your ass bigger. It's a muscle, and it grows just like any other muscle. A more muscular ass DOES look better than a flat ass. Those women were probably just making fun of you because you were changing - people like to make fun of change for whatever reason.

I went through the same thing when I went from buttwhite (haha the puns!) to tan in a few months, thanks to a tanning salon. The women I worked with at the time teased the hell out of me (one even called me Paris Hilton constantly), but they also told me how much hotter I looked. Eventually they got tired of the teasing, but I still looked better tan.

Just endure the teasing and try to spin it to your advantage. When they tease you about your ass, tease them back for looking at it.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Adone
<disclaimer>Ok, really gay title, but that will catch the attention of every flamer in this forum</disclaimer>

Until I started squatting regularly, I used to have a really flat ass and people told me to work out my butt, because a flat ass is really ugly.

Now, I've been squatting quite seriously for some months and I've had some girls in my class even LAUGHING at my butt. When I asked them what was so funny about it, I was told it's the ugliest ass they ever saw (!) and they say it's getting larger and larger everyday. My bodyfat is around 10%, plus my butt is really hard when you touch it, so it's not fat.

WTF? Aren't squats supposed to give you a nicer butt?
:crackup: :crackup: OMG ROFL that's SO FUNNY. Squats are suppose to make you bigger. Why don't you start trimming your FAT ASS AHAAHAHAAH. Congratz now you can shake your junk and do the ghetto booty shake. :crackup:

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Questions about ass...

Originally posted by PeterNorthisawesome
:crackup: :crackup: OMG ROFL that's SO FUNNY. Squats are suppose to make you bigger. Why don't you start trimming your FAT ASS AHAAHAHAAH. Congratz now you can shake your junk and do the ghetto booty shake. :crackup:
At your height and weight, you damn well need a booty of your own. So get your buck 70 ass off his case.

manuva

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just tell 'em it takes a big hammer to drive a long nail!

Hehehehe

Or, ridicule the chick's arses in return - chicks are always really selfconscious about that sort of thing. But then, I'm an arsehole and you might not be...

NYtomb

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by manuva
Just tell 'em it takes a big hammer to drive a long nail!

Hehehehe

Or, ridicule the chick's arses in return - chicks are always really selfconscious about that sort of thing. But then, I'm an arsehole and you might not be...
Yeah. Tell them "thanks for the compliment, fatty"
Then they will cry and you will feel better.
I am just kidding and personally ignore people rather than insulting them, but sometimes people, who are *******s, need to be put in their place.

Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Questions about ass...

Originally posted by Warboss Alex
At your height and weight, you damn well need a booty of your own. So get your buck 70 ass off his case.
WTF lol how can you have a ugly a** is it a triangle or something christ stop caring about what other ppl tell you. If they make fun of your just say that they're jealous cuz your as* is so perfect. :cheer:

Warlord

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't worry about it, yeah it is kinda funny to see guys who have large asses. One time I was watching a dance performance and this black guy had this big ass. I think big asses are also hereditary as black people tend to have bigger butts than the rest compared to asians who seem to be flat ass all around. Maybe cutting/lowering your eating habits from eating fatty foods to more healthy ones might reduce the size?

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Questions about ass...

Originally posted by PeterNorthisawesome

Who's this guy?! :confused:

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice, everybody, but I think just some people have fully got the meaning of my post. I wasn't complaining about them making fun of my ass... expecially because one girl has the biggest ass I've ever seen and the other one looks skinnier than a starving ethiopian, so I really could care less about their opinion.

I already knew that if you had a large ass, squats would make it grow even more, but what surprised me is that I've gone from an ass that was too flat to one that is too large in a matter of 2 months and I didn't know this could happen. I'm not complaining about it, I'd just like to know if it's ever happened to anyone else/if it is common.

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^^^
Yeah i've got a bit of a squatter's ass as well. But girls like it when i'm fu<king them and they grab my firm ass. Dw about what people think.

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If any girl is giving you sh*t like that, there's only one thing to do.

Look at them with a straight face, whip out your d*ck, and tell them to LICK YOUR BALLS.