Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Questionn for experienced players

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion there are unwritten rules to “the game” between a man and a woman. A man catches a woman’s interest, if he is mysterious enough, and has enough going on his life, things come naturally and she makes herself available to him.

Recently I had a very sweet girl I was very interested in go out of her way to make plans with me on a Friday night while I was with my friends, we originally had plans for Saturday. She asked me if I wanted to meet up to that night, only to not follow through. And not text me until 3am asking to come over when I was already asleep. I felt disrespected.

She is a nice girl but an airhead. I dissapear for a while and go date other chicks, she contacts ME, arranges plans and pursues me only to flake on me. She gets drunk and forgets

She has done this enough times now to where I want to teach her a lesson. This must be an La thing because the Italian bitches in New York I dated wouldn’t pull this ****. They respected the rules to the game. If you were cool and she hit you up you got the lay

I would love to bang her and give her the same type of disrespect she gave me. Because she’s wasted my time twice and they weren’t even dated that I arranged she asked me out!

How should I proceed? I want to bang her and ghost her. She made me look like an idiot

Last edited:

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems a bit immature and a waste of time to focus or obsses or let it get to you. Maybe just let it go and move on. Isn’t is it said something like the best revenge is being successful. Something like that. Being bitter isn’t attractive and what you experienced seems like regular life. Who knows why she flaked. Who cares.Why did you let her do this so many times? Good luck!

Last edited:

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
keep playin the game bro. start hitting her up on the late night for booty calls. ur trying to plan friday night dates an all this bs. txt her at 11pm tonight an tell her to come thru. simple

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
keep playin the game bro. start hitting her up on the late night for booty calls. ur trying to plan friday night dates an all this bs. txt her at 11pm tonight an tell her to come thru. simple
Opposite of my advice. lol. One of the men I am seeing did sort of the same but even more baller. He told me to leave my door unlocked in case he wanted to pop in in the middle of the night. I had known him a while before this arrangement, maybe 6 months and i was a bit apprehensive. Turns out to be the hottest encounters in my life. I doubt anything will ever touch them. Just an anecdote that probably doesn’t apply here but some of you guys should try it.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Opposite of my advice. lol. One of the men I am seeing did sort of the same but even more baller. He told me to leave my door unlocked in case he wanted to pop in in the middle of the night. I had known him a while before this arrangement, maybe 6 months and i was a bit apprehensive. Turns out to be the hottest encounters in my life. I doubt anything will ever touch them. Just an anecdote that probably doesn’t apply here but some of you guys should try it.
damn thats some alpha **** right there on that guy. ill add this idea to the toolkit lol

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
damn thats some alpha **** right there on that guy. ill add this idea to the toolkit lol
He’s got me hooked. He has quite a lot of dominant techniques that he uses. He’s had a ton of experience. I should make a list for you guys. He does A TON of alpha stuff like that, making me do things i never would with anyone else. The leave the door unlocked thing is great because it messes with my mind a bit. In the beginning I would wake at every sound thinking it was him, heart pounding. And then when he wouldn’t show, just the anticipation all night would make me think of him. Of course you can’t do it consistently. It has to be pretty random. I don’t wake at every sound now, I actually fall asleep and startle awake to him pinning me down. Super hot. (make sure you and your person have a safe word).

Last edited:

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is she’s ruining the attraction/momentum for me. I like to have fun with playing “the game”. She’s a nice chick so I don’t want to throw in the towel, but I hope she gets it together soon. My interest level has dropped from 90 to 50ish. If she never met up with me I probably wouldn’t be too upset at this point

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He’s got me hooked. He has quite a lot of dominant techniques that he uses. He’s had a ton of experience. I should make a list for you guys. He does A TON of alpha stuff like that, making me do things i never would with anyone else. The leave the door unlocked thing is great because it messes with my mind a bit. In the beginning I would wake at every sound thinking it was him, heart pounding. And then when he wouldn’t show, just the anticipation all night would make me think of him. Of course you can’t do it consistently. It has to be pretty random. I don’t wake at every sound now, I actually fall asleep and startle awake to him pinning me down. Super hot. (make sure you and your person have a safe word).
Yeah if someone walked into my house at night they’d get shot. They can either come spend the night and hop on me when I’m sleeping or they can catch me when I’m awake. Leaving my door unlocked where I live will get you killed.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
The problem is she’s ruining the attraction/momentum for me. I like to have fun with playing “the game”. She’s a nice chick so I don’t want to throw in the towel, but I hope she gets it together soon. My interest level has dropped from 90 to 50ish. If she never met up with me I probably wouldn’t be too upset at this point
understandable. this is where adundance mindset and lifestyle comes into play. she should just be a blip on the radar, not someone you make a thread about wondering your next move.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
understandable. this is where adundance mindset and lifestyle comes into play. she should just be a blip on the radar, not someone you make a thread about wondering your next move.
Understand where I’m coming from though. Been with probably 30-40 women in two years. Had the best date with her I’ve ever had in two years. You don’t feel first date chemistry like that too often, and she’s ruining it

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Understand where I’m coming from though. Been with probably 30-40 women in two years. Had the best date with her I’ve ever had in two years. You don’t feel first date chemistry like that too often, and she’s ruining it
Obviously she wasnt feeling it like that if shes playing you now. #wakeup dont let the siren lead to your doom. Women can be great actresses and some know how to push all the right buttons. You thought she was genuine but realizing now you got sold wolf tickets my g. Stay up. #facts.

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah if someone walked into my house at night they’d get shot. They can either come spend the night and hop on me when I’m sleeping or they can catch me when I’m awake. Leaving my door unlocked where I live will get you killed.
Oh Jesus. It’s safe where I live. So then have her hide a key outside or make an extra one for you. There’s lots of alternatives, be creative. The point isn’t having a cozy sleep over. lol. Part of the draw is giving him the power. Might not be your gig , to each their own. I like to play around at times, in all ares of life.

Last edited:

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Seems a bit immature and a waste of time to focus or obsses or let it get to you. Maybe just let it go and move on. Isn’t is it said something like the best revenge is being successful. Something like that. Being bitter isn’t attractive and what you experienced seems like regular life. Who knows why she flaked. Who cares.Why did you let her do this so many times? Good luck!
The surest way to get even is to flourish and prosper.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been to LA. There is a hookup culture there. If she was that forward to you, then chances are, you aren't the only guy. There is a possibility that she fished for 3-4 guys and someone beat you to the chase.

LA has the most amoral hookup culture I have ever seen so chances are, she is not really doing this to spite you. It's just part of her upbringing.
No **** hit me up at 2:45 am asking to get an Uber to my house after I cursed her out called her a stupid airhead and told her to lick my ass. Unfortunately I was asleep by the time she wanted to come over

The next day I guess she was sober and saw the ****ed up degrading texts I sent her and I could tell she lost interest.

Either way I don’t regret what I said. She made plans with me last minute and wasted my time. If I made plans with her and she bailed I wouldn’t of felt as bad

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oof OP you got mad at a girl like that? Such a dumb move. Never get upset at dumb stuff like this. Never try to give her the same treatment out of spite. Don't go down to her level. Personally I wouldn't waste my time. But if you insist then give her rules and ignore her if she doesn't follow them. You probably ruined it by getting upset and don't have the balls for this anyway but I would text her saying 'hey if you're planning to stop by on a random night call me before 9 and be here before 10. Any later and I'm busy. If you flake it'll be the last time you hear from me.'

Thats it. If she flakes then ignore her. See how much she's willing to do to get your attention back. If she does nothing then you saved yourself a lot of headache. If she only sends a few casual texts don't respond, you're saving yourself headache. If she calls a bunch or texts a lot saying she's sorry and begging for a way to make it up to you then give her something submissive to do like come over and suck you off for at least an hour. Fuuck her quick and hard and *** in her mouth, then tell her she's gotta go. Make it all about you because she needs to earn your respect back. One slip up and you call her out, 'i don't have time for games' pull the attention again. Be willing to walk. If she walks, oh well, who cares.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion there are unwritten rules to “the game” between a man and a woman. A man catches a woman’s interest, if he is mysterious enough, and has enough going on his life, things come naturally and she makes herself available to him.

Recently I had a very sweet girl I was very interested in go out of her way to make plans with me on a Friday night while I was with my friends, we originally had plans for Saturday. She asked me if I wanted to meet up to that night, only to not follow through. And not text me until 3am asking to come over when I was already asleep. I felt disrespected.

She is a nice girl but an airhead. I dissapear for a while and go date other chicks, she contacts ME, arranges plans and pursues me only to flake on me. She gets drunk and forgets

She has done this enough times now to where I want to teach her a lesson. This must be an La thing because the Italian bitches in New York I dated wouldn’t pull this ****. They respected the rules to the game. If you were cool and she hit you up you got the lay

I would love to bang her and give her the same type of disrespect she gave me. Because she’s wasted my time twice and they weren’t even dated that I arranged she asked me out!

How should I proceed? I want to bang her and ghost her. She made me look like an idiot
stop acting like a kid and forget about her, next time she try to call you say sorry but i'm seeing someone else and drop her, there is nothing more damned to someoene else when they see they don't matter and people don't care about then

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plate her but the tail end. As in, fallback booty call.

Its better to ghost her and get hotter girls. Life trolls women harder than you can ever imagine.

Good riddance. Chase excellence. She's proven to be useless. Her karma will catch her but, the affects are often not apparent until too late (Ie single mother victimhood, cratered smv). At which point, its too little too late. The top gun analogy comes to mind. Men age like a fine wine. Women age like milk. The following is exacerbated by poor quality of lifestyle, ons, alpha widow, drugs, girl power, booze, etc.

The best response is to do as Bruce lee says. Immortality is in living a life worth remembering.

She is not worth the time nor that condom. Treat accordingly.