curtis_mooney
Banned
- Joined
- Dec 4, 2003
- Messages
- 5
- Reaction score
- 0
HEY! I WAS AT A GAS STATION TODAY AND WHEN I WENT IN TO PAY FOR MY GAS THE FEMALE CLERK SMILED AT ME!!!! DO YOU THINK SHE IS INTERESTED? SHOULD I OF TRIED TO KISS CLOSE HER????????
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
NO BECAUSE YOUR GF OF TWO YEARS MIGHT GET JEALOUS, DUMP YOU AND YOU'LL END UP POSTING HERE FOR REAL!!!!!!Originally posted by curtis_mooney
HEY! I WAS AT A GAS STATION TODAY AND WHEN I WENT IN TO PAY FOR MY GAS THE FEMALE CLERK SMILED AT ME!!!! DO YOU THINK SHE IS INTERESTED? SHOULD I OF TRIED TO KISS CLOSE HER????????
WOULDN'T THE GLASS!!!!! GET?????????? IN!!!!!!! THE!!!!!! WAY?????Originally posted by curtis_mooney
HEY! I WAS AT A GAS STATION TODAY AND WHEN I WENT IN TO PAY FOR MY GAS THE FEMALE CLERK SMILED AT ME!!!! DO YOU THINK SHE IS INTERESTED? SHOULD I OF TRIED TO KISS CLOSE HER????????
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.