curtis_mooney
Banned
- Joined
- Dec 4, 2003
- Messages
- 5
- Reaction score
- 0
HEY! I WAS AT A GAS STATION TODAY AND WHEN I WENT IN TO PAY FOR MY GAS THE FEMALE CLERK SMILED AT ME!!!! DO YOU THINK SHE IS INTERESTED? SHOULD I OF TRIED TO KISS CLOSE HER????????
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
NO BECAUSE YOUR GF OF TWO YEARS MIGHT GET JEALOUS, DUMP YOU AND YOU'LL END UP POSTING HERE FOR REAL!!!!!!Originally posted by curtis_mooney
HEY! I WAS AT A GAS STATION TODAY AND WHEN I WENT IN TO PAY FOR MY GAS THE FEMALE CLERK SMILED AT ME!!!! DO YOU THINK SHE IS INTERESTED? SHOULD I OF TRIED TO KISS CLOSE HER????????
WOULDN'T THE GLASS!!!!! GET?????????? IN!!!!!!! THE!!!!!! WAY?????Originally posted by curtis_mooney
HEY! I WAS AT A GAS STATION TODAY AND WHEN I WENT IN TO PAY FOR MY GAS THE FEMALE CLERK SMILED AT ME!!!! DO YOU THINK SHE IS INTERESTED? SHOULD I OF TRIED TO KISS CLOSE HER????????
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.