Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

******* Question(would help if youve had it from more than 1 girl)

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alrighty, ive been with my gf now for about 8 months. First girl ive ever kissed, f.ucked orr gotten a blow.job from and i wanna do her a favor. Well i guess it would be doing me a favor too heh.

Shes never been able to get me off giving me head, but i dont know if thats just because of me, or her technique. I tend to be pretty resilient in that area so i cant know for certain.

Anyway, she mostly bobs up and down, some times fast, some times at a steady medium speed. She doesnt deep throat, but she would probably be willing to learn. I dont know if she uses her tongue or not, she probably does. I can also feel her teeth at times, but nothing that would cause me any pain.

It seems to make her a bit unhappy she can't get me off like that. So i think it would be a nice thing to teach her. lol anyway, if anybody knows anything that would help, that would be great lol.

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good question Jester. Try and be more open and relaxed when having sex (oral or intercourse). Let her know what you like and what you don't. She'll more than likely be willing to adjust to what is more pleasurable for you. Likewise, you ask her what feels better for her. That way both parties will be more satisfied.

Another thing. If you masturbate the pressure you apply when masturbating is what you've been accustomed to. The pressure and technique she applies may be very different when she's giving you a blow.job. If that is the case, practice masturbating with a looser grip.

"If your rap is strong it can't go wrong."

thecraftylefty

ZeeOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, this actually has nothing to do with being with more than one girl or not. It's all about YOU! lol Basically, she's got to learn what you like. Sounds simple, I know. But there's only one way to do that. You've got to show her. Either verbally, or by "guiding" her with your reactions. Of course, she's got to be open to following your cues.

As far as the teeth is concerned, it may not be causing you pain, but might be just irritating enough to be distracting. So let her know (Nicely and with tact. Girls are sensitive, especially in this area.), and hopefully she'll be more careful. Some people have rather large teeth, so she might not be able to not touch you with them. Nothing can be done about that. One thing that could be going on too is; do you think she really enjoys doing this for you? If she's not perfectly at ease, you may be picking up her vibes. Which WILL distract you. Or you might be thinking too hard about getting off, and not just laying back and enjoying what she's doing. Often, when you try too hard, things just don't work.

Hope this helps.

P.S. Btw, all these tips are just as true for giving oral to a girl; which they usually love if it's done properly. Girls are just like guys. Each one is different, and likes it differently. So you'll have to learn how to do it properly for each one. One difference between girls and guys though; is that they usually don't start really enjoying oral until their mid 20's. Because they're usually not quite comfortable with their sexuality before then.

E-Z Rider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey

I'd suggest just looking on google for 'head techniques' or something. You can find a lot of good stuff, really. I remember reading some stuff that tells girls how to give head good. I can't remember exactly what it was anymore, but it seemed good. Just find some info out that way and tell your girl to try it out. Hey, it can't hurt.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually... it may not be her at all. It may be you and the way that you masterbate. Sometimes guys masterbate too hard, and a soft, tender mouth, or sometimes even a vagina (does it take you a really long time before you blow one when you are having sex with her?) cannot compare to our rough, scaly hands. Simply put... you're manhood may be too insensitive and she wouldn't be able to get you off unless she did it for like an hour. My best advice to you would be to stop whacking it for a while (never saw how guys did it anyway... but whatever floats your boat) that way your member will become a little more sensitive.

Also, you should tell her what you like, and whenever she's doing it encourage her to do certain things that you like.

The Matrix: Reloaded

20P02

Don Juan
Reaction score
watch the movie old school, it has some scenes on how to give head, lol

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DUDE PLAY TIME IS HAPPY TIME!!!

Remember that, be playful and all good things will happen.

By playful I mean experiment, and by good I mean horny

misunderstood??

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl i'm with I used to suck really bad at BJs because the same reason I think yours does.. she doesn't get enough of it in, she only really gets the head, leaving the shaft untouched. She has a small mouth and can't deep throat me so she compensates now by getting a hand in on it too so that she is able to please the whole thing. Also another thing I find feels great is if you are having sex and about 1 minute or so before you blow, take it out and let her suck you off till you're done, it will make the BJ feel great, even if she only gets the head. Anyways, hope this helps her