"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Question to DJ's Male+Female

Kid-Icarus

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2002
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Location
New York/Pennslyvania
I havent been posting ina while because i'm in college and all and unlike most here i'd rather try out my actions and what i think will work rather then posting on here all the time...getting off topic

Anyways i was wondering whats is all of your New Years resolution? I know its not a serious question but i must ask since mines kind of relates to this site!

I've had so much fun getting into girls heads and bodies since finding this site. i'm not a player, i've had a few failures as well as success but overall it was an experience...Anyways after finding this site , i was so into getting girls and learning all about them after being burned by one that i neglected my school work and actually failed a year in school and now i must repeat a whole year in college. OUCH (You can imagine how angry my mom got)

Well my resolution is to pay more to my school work and stop being an a**hole and actually start praying and going to church more.... I'm sure the latter will fall out but i plan to concentrate more on my life(school) and less on women.

I made the mistake most makes thinking that its about:
girl girls girls(quote Jay-z) and its not. Sosuave is to teach you to be a man or a better man/person and improve your life whether a girl is in it or not. I got so caught up in my adventures with girls i miss this point and it cost.(Damn college loans are a b*tch)

Either way i'll check in now and then and read some some of the funny situations the newbs get and all but i wont post much.....not that i usually do anyways

Back to the original question: New Years Resolution what is it?

NO STUPID THINGS LIKE BANGING A THOUSAND CHICKS THIS YEAR.BE REAL FOR ONE SECOND PLEASE.

Peace sosuave members: Off to the club. school doesnt start till next week...I'll begin my resolution then:D
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Studying more at uni....
Not cheat/lie as much
Be more economical
workout more
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Work out more
Being more honest
More courage.
Career/Education more importance in those areas.
 

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2001
Messages
1,852
Reaction score
7
Location
SF, US
Originally posted by Kid-Icarus
I havent been posting ina while because i'm in college and all and unlike most here i'd rather try out my actions and what i think will work rather then posting on here all the time...
Oh yeah, baby!

Now THAT is the way to make friends and influence people!

Everyone: lesson for you here--take note.

Now let us all bow down before Kid Icarus (almost ironic, that) and recognize--at 21 years--our superior. We are graced.

But perhaps I misread the tone of that. Maybe you meant nothing by it. So smile next time you say it. Use this: :) or this ;) or this :D

But if you stand behind it, then I say: fvck off dude. You don't need us, so kindly fvck off.

And report me to the mods.

Well my resolution is to pay more to my school work and stop being an a**hole and actually start praying and going to church more.... I'm sure the latter will fall out...
Got that right...

But don't cut back on being an a**hole just yet--you're 21, and the women you will run into for the next 5 years respond to that (I shyt you not.) It'll get you laid more often than not. You'll get HBs at the upper end of the scale who have self-esteem issues. Their self-esteem issue isn't your problem, but their tail is, so don't hold yourself back! Wait until you're 27 and ready to settle down before tapering off on the a**hole angle. And I wouldn't waste time on the church idea--praying might help, especially if you pray about stop being an a**hole.

Pray for me on this point while you're at it. I need it, too.

Oh, yeah! I almost forgot.

Peace. :) ;) :D

Ok--seriously -- re-read that first part and tell me how you expected that to be read? It's in contrast to the rest of the thread, which is more interesting and engaging.

But I'd work on that a**hole tone that seeps through. You mentioned it, I picked up on it, and I'm sure it's not the first time you've gotten feed back on it.

It can be a hindrance; it can be an asset. You just have to learn when to use it.

Like not here, unless called for...which it wasn't.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top