"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Question regarding anatomy

biobotz1001

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Would girl on top be anymore uncomfortable for a girl then other positions, with regard to well endowedness.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

biobotz1001

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
bump

I haven't gotten any replies, so I'll elaborate.

I not significantly larger then average, but I was told that I was large enough that "girl on top" positioning was uncomfortable, or slightly painful, I am still asked regularly if I want that position I'm curious if it is a test of sorts or if that is an actual phenomonan.
 

Ser_i

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 19, 2003
Messages
186
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
The Netherlands
if your big.... doggy style.. her a$$ creates some distance between your body and her ***** so you can't go in to deep..

use her body a$$/leggs or your body, hands legs in to control how deep you go....

there is nothing more to it actualy.. and practice a lot :p it's only real way to learn what goes best for what kind of girl



all I have to say to this is... G-SPOT baby!

once you got em squirting.. dude!!!! watch out! they won't leave you alone
 

biobotz1001

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
thanks for the reply

Thanks for the reply. I'm really not that big, I just curious if she was just saying BS or if she meant it. I hadn't heard anyone say being on top could be more painful before.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top