"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Question regarding a girl's eMail...

LT1

Don Juan
Joined
May 18, 2003
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Recently, a friend of mine set me up with one of her friends eMail address, claiming that the girl was quite shy and new to the area. I agree to talk to her via eMail. I get an eMail from her today along with a picture. Not only is she very attractive but she's 5 years older then me. In closing her eMail, she tells me not to reply unless I'm serious about meeting her, she tells me that she "really needs a man to fill her up".
How should I take this? I figure I should eMail her back, but what would be a good comment about the "needs a man to fill her up" to see if she's just ****teasing or serious?
Thanks!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
You should tell her, "what if my wang don't cut it?"

Seriously, you should just take it as it's read... she obviously wants a 6inch piece of LT1.
So... make it happen.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
LT1: I'd respond to her "man to fill her up" line with something like "Becareful of what you wish for :D" That's ****y/funny but she can't really tell if your being sexually suggestive or neutral. Its the perfect response because she did the same thing to you....c/f maybe a sexual connotation, maybe not....


PIMP
 

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 15, 2003
Messages
694
Reaction score
0
Age
43
I cant wait until we get to read your post about how your friend was yanking your chain, and printed the e-mail you wrote this "chick", and hung it all over school.
 
Top