Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Question on genes and balding

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok slightly off the wall question but I have always worried about balding. If I had a decent head for shaving I probably wouldn’t care as much but my head will not look good shaved. My question is does the mother’s father always predict hairloss?? I only ask because my grandfather was bald by the time he was 40... not completely bald but had typical male pAttern baldness with hair on the sides. I am 39 and rarely see any hair shedding or regression of my hairline. If I let my hair go without cutting for 3 weeks it’s actually so thick I can stick a comb in it. My dad isn’t bald and all the med in his family have a full head of hair in their 70’s.

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok slightly off the wall question but I have always worried about balding. If I had a decent head for shaving I probably wouldn’t care as much but my head will not look good shaved. My question is does the mother’s father always predict hairloss?? I only ask because my grandfather was bald by the time he was 40... not completely bald but had typical male pAttern baldness with hair on the sides. I am 39 and rarely see any hair shedding or regression of my hairline. If I let my hair go without cutting for 3 weeks it’s actually so thick I can stick a comb in it. My dad isn’t bald and all the med in his family have a full head of hair in their 70’s.

You're 1 year off 40 and have no sign of receding and full head of hair. Why are you even asking this question?