"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Question on being whipped by a girl

SoonToBeDJ

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 4, 2003
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Ok I have a question about a girl whipping you. I have known guys whose girls have them on point on everything but I don't want to become them. By whip I mean that your on top of everything a girl tells you. What line separates a guy from being whipped or not? I mean if a girl asks you to pass her a paper out of her reach rather than getting her purse at which point would you consider a guy whipped? You don't want to be a total ass and say no to something simple but you also don't want to say yes to something very dumb that will "classify" you as being whipped. So how far do you think a guy should go before saying no to something because you think its too much? Where should a guy draw the line and say no but not make the guy look like an ******* because you won't do the girl a "favor"? You don't want to be in a girls list of *******s but you don't want to be in her list of whipped guys. You get what I'm sayin?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

ozstryker989

New Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2003
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Its okay to do sum things for them like get a peice of paper, thats normal. Try and keep it even. By even I mean try and do for her what she would do for you. If you think she would go and get the paper if you asked for it, go for it. Remember to keep an even balance between you too. And The best way to know if your whipped is if your friends tell you. I know the first reaction is denial, but remember your friends are usually lookin out for you, not tryin to screw u over. If they say you are whipped, you probably are.
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by ozstryker989
but remember your friends are usually lookin out for you, not tryin to screw u over.
Not always. Friends WILL c*ckblock you. Out of jealously I would think.
 

Jester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2001
Messages
1,949
Reaction score
7
Location
NJ, USA
Originally posted by Evil-Rom
Not always. Friends WILL c*ckblock you. Out of jealously I would think.
then they arent your friends.
 

Ares

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
125
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Norway,
a simple answer to a simple question

hmm...this was difficult to answer:rolleyes:
maybe a sign that your whipped is that you do things for a girl that you dont want to do...like getting from your laz-y-boy to walk 15 miles to get her a special type of chocolate that only THAT store has:D
if you dont want to but do it since its her your whipped, sorry dude but its your own damn fault, oh and if you wouldnt mind doing things like the one above then I can only say one thing, seek proffesional help;)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top