"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Question On Attention *****s ( Sorry If Its Confusing long lol)

BramhaBull60

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2001
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Alright heres my deal. I just read a recent post about attention *****s, and its very similar to this girl I work with that I have been pursuing but have finally nexted. She was a 9-10, model beautiful, has guys always approaching her, and says she likes to have "good guy friends" which she has plenty of, including a chump ex who gets nowhere with her. Can you see why I nexted this chick? lol Anyway, I was growing strong feelings for her, and while we had gone out a couple of times, she was giving me the whole " I see you at work all the time, and got to hang out with my friends " B.S when I asked her to do a couple of things( and instead of saying no initally she would cancel on me the day before. Bad behavior problems!).

Anyway, I decided to next this girl. I had feelings for her, and felt that if I fell into to deep with this game I would hurt my confidence and dating efforts, so I just stopped doing stuff like going to lunch, let her know that she was a great co worker as opposed to friend, and kept dating other girls. Now I am holding strong, even though I do like her, but she is starting to get angry with me because I am a bit colder and she won't leave me alone with her attention seeking. My goal with her is if she wants to see me, and cares for me, she will ask me to do something, if not , then I have already nexted her, and will find someone else. My question is though that she wont leave me alone, and is obviously trying to get my attention, but I don't want to be sucked back into her game. Am I doing the right thing or should I have been honest and said I like you alot, and I don't want to be friends with people I have a romantic interest in, so eithier you want to go out with me or you don't and we move on?

Sorry if this is rambling. Any advice would be appreciated.

Erik
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2004
Messages
1,335
Reaction score
27

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
5,657
Reaction score
104
Location
Canada
Just ignore her and keep doing what you are currently doing - good job!. If she is not the revengeful type, then she will eventually get tired/ bored that you are not responding to her, she will find some other suckers to manipulate, and everything will be back to normal.

As long as you move on and not hung on her then you will be fine.
 

ERIC

New Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2000
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Location
Jersey
Forget her. She's obviously a drama queen and who needs that in their life. Keep doing what you're doing and don't bother with Ms. THANG!!! at your job, it'll get you nowhere, you'll only wind up with headaches and being annoyed all day long.
 

BramhaBull60

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2001
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Thanks!

BluePhoenix, DJ Damage, and Eric, thanks for the responses and encouragement! I've come a long way in two years then after signing on to this site. Two years ago I would have conintued to take her B.S, but this site has taught me to be a real man. I also love this site, because my friends are all AFC's( and in relationships but AFC's nonetheless) who don't really help. I'm staying strong, have a date tommorow, and on Saturday, so I am just focusing on women who treat me with respect as opposed to women who play games. Hopefully I become more of a master with this as I grow wiser. lol
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top