Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Question for very attractive dudes

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you handle it when chicks are not really into you but just stay with you because you're hot? How do you filter them out?

Francis

Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you handle it when chicks are not really into you but just stay with you because you're hot? How do you filter them out?
What's the question you are asking? How do you tell? Or what do you do about it once you find out? By "filter" I'm assuming you mean reject them?

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the question you are asking? How do you tell? Or what do you do about it once you find out? By "filter" I'm assuming you mean reject them?
Mostly how to tell.
Are they letting you bang them? If so, I don't see a problem.
"Letting".

It's a problem because I want someone who likes me and not just my body.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a problem because I want someone who likes me and not just my body.
sounds like something a girl would say, haha.

but seriously, I get it.

you are a combination of body mind and spirit. so you want a girl to like your mind and or your spirit, AND also your body.

or said differently you would like a woman to admire you for your character, not just sex and status.

your asking how to tell, well back at you... how are you able to tell that they don't? you are telling that they don't, how do you know that?

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
easy . i just shlt test them to spend their free time with me without sleeping with them. most of them will do emotional blackmail with you afterward like "if you ask me to do that they i wi not seeing you again" then it's done. it took me 2 month to filter them out as semi attractive to attractive girl are just so good and cunning at faking their interest with you.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not attractive enough to answer this. I'm decent looking but not attractive enough to draw women on my body alone. I need a decent amount of charisma to seduce. Being 6'0"+ and more muscular would help my cause.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are not wired to just want your dik. That happens more between 18-24.
exactly! the recent girl who pull that stuff on me are 20yo .. my threshold are 27yo older than that i wont consider to be exclusive .. unless she's an alpha girl ..

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many Women find me very attractive. I could answer this but I'm not sure I understand your question?

If a Woman thinks you're hot and is giving you sex, what is the problem? Unless you want something more out of them (Her)?

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many Women find me very attractive. I could answer this but I'm not sure I understand your question?

If a Woman thinks you're hot and is giving you sex, what is the problem? Unless you want something more out of them (Her)?
Its closeness and intimacy of what most goodlooking man lacks when it comes to girl. we are done plowing through women without much effort, sometimes 3-4 girl comes to you at once begging you to fvcks her. but nothing more when it comes to relationship..seems many were already taken , has bf/husband but getting plowed as side hustle. its something that average men wouldn't understand.

buddhafukko

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't filter out hot women. Use them like they are using you. You want your entourage to be as attractive as possible. They have basically done the work for you. Besides, if they are hanging out with you they are open to you making an advance, no matter what they say or believe. If you don't make an attempt they will view you as weak and cowardly because you are.

Francis

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been called everything from hot, sexy to gorgeous and receive looks every time I go out. When I was younger girls would whistle and yell and so on (for qualification to your question; sorry I can't post a pic due to school and an upcoming career).

You can tell who is only into you for sex when all they focus on is sexual topics and your body. They'll generally be the ones to bring up the topic of sex early on and talk about what they want to do with you. The focus will be on your looks, in relation to everything. Like being around a Paris Hilton who says "you're hot" all the time. They won't mention anything about your personality or anything else. Most of the time they won't want a relationship or even think along those lines. They might even be surprised that YOU want one, based on the assumption that you probably get a lot of action and so on. They will generally want an FWB type situation and the bolder ones will even say that's what they want. They usually aren't the loyal types (if any of them really are, lol).

Understand that all girls will like you because of your looks, and some might even be in denial about what they really want -- even to themselves. So at first it will be hard to decipher who's who. Most of them will probably have a crush and think you're the best thing ever, everything you do is perfect, head above the clouds and all that. But the ones who genuinely like you will say things like you're sweet, or a good catch, on top of you're attractive (and no, these aren't the kiss of death as it's commonly claimed). They'll also try to get to know you on a personal level better and focus more on the relationship route. Things that you can do together that you mentioned that you like in passing (which you might have thought of as no big deal; they hang onto every word). This isn't the same as being in the friend zone, so don't get all worried and assume they just want to be friends. Most girls won't hang around you or ask you questions and act all excited or (especially) touch you, give you compliments, remember everything you say, etc if they just want to be friends. The signs of disinterest will be clear when they just want to be friends. I never had a girl who just wanted to be friends who even acted like a real friend -- more like a way of them to feel superior by rejecting. They weren't kind, didn't give a damn about my interests, asked no questions, didn't want to hang out, acted like ****s, etc. Guys who aren't attractive generally don't have girls hanging around them and acting nice and doing favors. They're not acting this way because you're "nice" -- it's because you're hot in their eyes.

For those wondering why he wants someone who cares: it's probably because that's a greater challenge. When something comes so easy (like interest or sex), it's not as valued. But I've generally found that girls don't like you for you no matter if you're in high demand or not. They only like you because you're hot, or have social status, or money, or the usual. You can tell because once the infatuation and new exciting wears off, it's business as usual. Once you're on the other side you can see why hot girls act the way they do, because a lot of it is similar.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women will never like you for the reason you want to be liked for. The like us for what we do for them, not because of who we are.
This is spot on. Women like us for what we do for them...and how we make them feel. No woman is going to love you because you are nice to your mother, volunteer at the food bank or give money to charity. At the end of the day, a man's attractiveness boils down to three factors: sexiness, being fun to be around (a.k.a. "personality"), and financial resources. As a man, you are in a much better place being wanted for your looks than, say, your financial resources.

Francis

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is spot on. Women like us for what we do for them...and how we make them feel. No woman is going to love you because you are nice to your mother, volunteer at the food bank or give money to charity. At the end of the day, a man's attractiveness boils down to three factors: sexiness, being fun to be around (a.k.a. "personality"), and financial resources. As a man, you are in a much better place being wanted for your looks than, say, your financial resources.
Well said. No person or situation is going to be perfect. Just because you have 1-3 of the top 3 attractive qualities doesn't change the way things are. When you go from a nobody to someone who's in high in demand, girls don't suddenly switch from wanting nothing to do with you to wanting to marry you and stay with you forever and acting super loyal and kind (even if that's what they say / think in the first couple of months). Most just want you now because you're hot or have social status, and don't care if they have a boyfriend or husband. You never mattered.

A big problem is having an entitled or spoiled attitude, as if you can always do better because there are seemingly unlimited options. That's how I acted when I was the OP's age. Was looking for the same things as well, and complained that all girls wanted was sex. It's better than them wanting nothing or money, like you pointed out. Or a shoulder to cry on while they bang someone else.

Time goes by like you wouldn't believe. Might as well take advantage of the opportunities you have while they're available. 28 is prime age.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can tell who is only into you for sex when all they focus on is sexual topics and your body. They'll generally be the ones to bring up the topic of sex early on and talk about what they want to do with you. The focus will be on your looks, in relation to everything. Like being around a Paris Hilton who says "you're hot" all the time. They won't mention anything about your personality or anything else. Most of the time they won't want a relationship or even think along those lines. They might even be surprised that YOU want one, based on the assumption that you probably get a lot of action and so on. They will generally want an FWB type situation and the bolder ones will even say that's what they want. They usually aren't the loyal types (if any of them really are, lol).
Hit the nail right on the head here dude.

I mean, if I'm with a very attractive woman I will also point out her looks (not initially, but you know), but if I'm interested in more than her looks I'll put more emphasis on that. Women always point out my looks, it's hard not to, I mean even dudes do. But I've gotten some heartbreaks when I thought it was more than just a hot summer fling.

Well said. No person or situation is going to be perfect. Just because you have 1-3 of the top 3 attractive qualities doesn't change the way things are. When you go from a nobody to someone who's in high in demand, girls don't suddenly switch from wanting nothing to do with you to wanting to marry you and stay with you forever and acting super loyal and kind (even if that's what they say / think in the first couple of months). Most just want you now because you're hot or have social status, and don't care if they have a boyfriend or husband. You never mattered.

A big problem is having an entitled or spoiled attitude, as if you can always do better because there are seemingly unlimited options. That's how I acted when I was the OP's age. Was looking for the same things as well, and complained that all girls wanted was sex. It's better than them wanting nothing or money, like you pointed out. Or a shoulder to cry on while they bang someone else.

Time goes by like you wouldn't believe. Might as well take advantage of the opportunities you have while they're available. 28 is prime age.
Idk, I feel more like building something longer lasting. Prepare for actually having kids with someone. Some girls have qualities I really want in a woman but they might be a "6" (if we're gonna use this system) but the lovepill can turn any 6 into a 10, so it matters less when it's not about casual sex. But some of them feel some sort of suspicion when I show interest. So I guess I need to go for objectively very attractive women that perhaps feel the same. Even though cute ones hit me harder than hot ones every will.

Francis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Idk, I feel more like building something longer lasting. Prepare for actually having kids with someone. Some girls have qualities I really want in a woman but they might be a "6"
Like another poster mentioned, girls around 18-24 (or even a bit higher) generally aren't looking to settle down and only want to have fun. They're looking for excitement. You can still get rejected if you act too nice and relationship-like with some of them. Don't buy into the usual shtick that they tell themselves (and you) to the contrary, because no one wants to be perceived as being shallow or a slut, and will deny it to the end of the earth. Their status and perception is massively important to them. That's why it must always be your fault when they have sex and so on. The rules don't change.

For the most part, girls in the 6 and 7 range are the ones who have the relationship-like qualities. The hot girls, despite complaining non-stop about being used for sex, either are only good for sex or are looking for it themselves. Don't assume that just because they play the victim about wanting a decent guy to settle down with (they all do it, even to this day, in their 30s & 40s on social media) that it's cut and dry. There's a lot of **** they say that has absolutely no basis on reality, and the really hot ones are full of hypocrisy and double standards. Not to mention they are so self-absorbed and entitled that they don't even see (or care about) all the bull**** they do to others. In their minds they are always the victim and perfect in every way. Don't be blinded by lust. Their actions usually don't match their words and they really are full of it.

Another thing I'd suggest is not to tell all your problems / weaknesses / insecurities to everyone. Or your achievements. Don't assume everyone is on your side or that you're special because you're attractive. Keep it anonymous like on the internet. A lot of people will be happy that you fail or lead you the wrong way and try to use your opportunities to their advantage (while trying to destroy you in the process). Learned that lesson the hard way. A lot of users and jealous people out there.

Last edited:

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not attractive enough to answer this. I'm decent looking but not attractive enough to draw women on my body alone. I need a decent amount of charisma to seduce. Being 6'0"+ and more muscular would help my cause.
height isn't everything. I have a 6-8 young guy at work. The young workers have complained to teh managers because one of them said he makes her uncomfortable because he's big and intimidating and I guess creeped her out because he added her to Instagram.