Question for the ladies....

deniele

Reaction score
Why I titled the thread the way I did is that I want the ladies advice, lol. Ok, I've went out with this women twice for the past month, talked on the phone or texted messaged almost every day. I've probably texted her more than she has me, but we knew everything about one another. We had already talked on the phone a few days before we went out, almost everyday. She already knew alot about me from her friend and all I knew was from what she told me on the phone. She knew about my past, which as been rocky and I knew some about hers. We liked almost the same things, both had been cheated on in a relationship. So we had alot in common, both bad and good. First date, we both were nervous and I was totally unperpared. I made it through it thinking I had bombed out, but she called me later and we talked. I told her I was nervous and she said that was fine. Then we just kept talking on the phone and texting. We went out again a couple of weeks later, out to eat and the movies. First date, no holding hands nothing like that, just talking a little. On second date we were at the movies and I held her hand, but wasn't for sure if it bothered her or not, my idea. After that she drove me home and dropped me off, no good night sugar, lol, nothing like that. I think she was still a little nervous and I was too. We may be going out this weekend, not for sure. I have backed off on my calling and texting because I thought it may be bothering her. I was trying to figure out if she was interested or not, I posted another question about that earlier. Anyway I've backed off and she texts me almost everyday after she gets off of work, or at night. I try to talk on the phone at least every other night or 3 or 4 times a week. I've backed off more now than I had the first couple of weeks, I was just afriad she was going to think I was not interested. I've been trying to see signs she's interested but I just don't know. I was wondering if you ladies could tell me from what I have posted if she may be. She works in the morning time, then talks to some of her family in the afternoon, and me some. She has never been married, I have. She says everyone she has gone out with is either a jerk or just wrapped up in their selves. I don't believe I'm like that. Is there some signs I can watch for or does it sound like I'm doing good. Thanks in advance.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. This is the Highschool forum

2. You are a bigtime AFC (Im being honest, no offense)

3. Move on from this girl because im telling you its not gonna work out. Trust me man, you've already exhibited some extremely AFC behavior and you've screwed this situation up a long time ago. I really cant go thru it all because its just so much and I'm too tired to spend all the time typing everything up. Read the DJ Bible and move on to another girl.

ElCubanito13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah dude i gotta agree with eaglez on this on. Oh and a pointer would be don't ask advice from chicks. Especially not on sosuave. I mean sure we got a couple of chicks here who are awesome people and posters as matter a fact. Just out of curiosity how old are you cuz I mean you been married and you didn't go for the kiss close on the SECOND DATE??:confused: :confused:

BIG NO-NO, DUDE!!!!!!!!:box:

Oh and eaglez whats good dude I haven't talk to you since like October.:)

:)ElCubanito13:)

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, I'm a woman and here's what I see about this...

First of all Deniele, GIVE THE GIRL SOME AIR!
You're calling and texting WAY too much. She probably feels swamped by you. Stop with all the phone & texting every night. Let her miss you a little.

Secondly, CALM DOWN!
If you two know all about each other, why are you so nervous and worried? Never TELL a girl you're nervous! You want to show her you are a strong man, not a whimpering mouse.

You'll know if she's interested when she calls you. But the way you're going will scare her off.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WaterTiger said:
Okay, I'm a woman and here's what I see about this...

First of all Deniele, GIVE THE GIRL SOME AIR!
You're calling and texting WAY too much. She probably feels swamped by you. Stop with all the phone & texting every night. Let her miss you a little.

Secondly, CALM DOWN!
If you two know all about each other, why are you so nervous and worried? Never TELL a girl you're nervous! You want to show her you are a strong man, not a whimpering mouse.

You'll know if she's interested when she calls you. But the way you're going will scare her off.
Yea these are just a few of the many mistakes the OP made. Like I said, imo I think you've already screwed up so much that your probably just better off nexting her and getting on a clean slate with a new girl.

And yea I remember you Cubanito hows it goin man where you been???

ElCubanito13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I just been out actually doing things you know.. Not mentally masturbating lmao.. We'll keep on talking by PMs..