Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Question for online playas

ThinWhiteDuke

Don Juan
Reaction score
HB 8 with 4 good face/body shots posted has e-mailed me back within 5 minutes the last 2 times I've responded to her.
She is hinting at going out tonight. Do I ignore her until tomorrow or strike right now? Here's our dialog (for entertainment purposes only). She had something in her ad about seeing 'The Apprentice' show live in the studio audience, so I busted on her for it:

Me: You were so mesmerized by The Donald's hair that you stood in line for a live glimpse? Snap out of it, girl!!

Her: Yes and then his hair blew away and I came to, ran to the car and started listening to Michael Jackson. lol SO you like stalkers? HEHE!! Any big plans this evening?

Me: I'm not sure if I like stalkers since you're my first one in a few days. Didn't I see you on America's Most Wanted? And why are you asking about tonight? Do you want to take me to dinner? I'd have to check the amw.com website for your picture first.

Her: lol..my AMW ankle bracelet hurts. Me buy you dinner? hmm..do I look that desperate lol, just kidding. Perhaps someday? -wink wink!

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
meet her at a bar tonight, throw some drinks down her throat, talk for a bit and take her home to bang.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ as ER!C said, strike while the iron's hot. online, you can't mess around.

Inc. ©

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree...online you don't play any waiting stuff at all. Remember she doesn't know you! It's her horniness that usually decides if she's up for it. Wait = Flake.