Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Question for my lawyers

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've only got an idea what lawyers do via John grisham novels and TV shows. I recently got into a family case that I beat the rap with a public defender. My question is 40% of lawyers hate the profession what has been your experience as i've only have one friend who's a probate lawyer.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have the degree but never took the bar and practiced. The profession ages you rapidly. I was a little older and went to law school in my early 30s with kids who were mostly 10 years younger, but now I can see from social media that they look older than me. Women get fat, men get fat and bald. My family thinks I am an embarrassment for not being a lawyer, but I see what it does to people, and I am happy to avoid it.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I have the degree but never took the bar and practiced. The profession ages you rapidly. I was a little older and went to law school in my early 30s with kids who were mostly 10 years younger, but now I can see from social media that they look older than me. Women get fat, men get fat and bald. My family thinks I am an embarrassment for not being a lawyer, but I see what it does to people, and I am happy to avoid it.
Probably because they are always running around doing things last minute, meeting up for lunches, drinks, etc with opposing counsel or lawyer friends, working long hours on cases and not taking care of their bodies.

Sitting for hours and hours doesn't help either, so it's not exactly a surprise.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a huge degree of narcissism in the law profession. Most junior lawyers don't see courtrooms, they're just pawns for the partners and burn out before they ever make it there.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My childhood friend is a criminal defense attorney here in MX.
5 years ago he had a full set of hair with the hairline intact. My boy is now shedding hard with a receding hairline and is contemplating just shaving it all off. Stress is killa.
The profession also has it’s vices.
Blow and adderall abuse are rampant and the statistics for attorney substance abuse are horrifying.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My childhood friend is a criminal defense attorney here in MX.
5 years ago he had a full set of hair with the hairline intact. My boy is now shedding hard with a receding hairline and is contemplating just shaving it all off. Stress is killa.
The profession also has it’s vices.
Blow and adderall abuse are rampant and the statistics for attorney substance abuse are horrifying.
Does your friend have a line (heh) on some good stuff? LOL

-Augustus-

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you will admit with what tucker max has been saying a long it is a very shady and so crushing profession.?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you will admit with what tucker max has been saying a long it is a very shady and so crushing profession.?
The most valuable lesson I learned was that the answer to every question is "it depends. " And then after that, what does it depend upon is the next question. Law school can be a debt trap into misery or a gateway to greatness. The top 20 or so schools are worth it. Under that in school ranking, you have to be at the top of your class to have a chance at a good job. In my small town in middle America, rich lawyers paid for their sons and daughters to become lawyers like them. Everything is very expensive. I got lured in by a scholarship, which they didn't explain would get taken away if I did not get good grades, which is what happened. But I came up with the money and paid my way through.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The most valuable lesson I learned was that the answer to every question is "it depends. " And then after that, what does it depend upon is the next question. Law school can be a debt trap into misery or a gateway to greatness. The top 20 or so schools are worth it. Under that in school ranking, you have to be at the top of your class to have a chance at a good job. In my small town in middle America, rich lawyers paid for their sons and daughters to become lawyers like them. Everything is very expensive. I got lured in by a scholarship, which they didn't explain would get taken away if I did not get good grades, which is what happened. But I came up with the money and paid my way through.
Where are you located at and how high do you have to score on the LSAT to get into a top school I heard anything on the top 50 school anywhere in the united states is very overrated.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where are you located at and how high do you have to score on the LSAT to get into a top school I heard anything on the top 50 school anywhere in the united states is very overrated.
Admission is college GPA and lsat score. I never figured out one of the three lsat sections and score about as well as a monkey on that one, and then usually am one question away from perfect on the other 2 sections. 150 is average, so I thought my 152 was awful, but the local state school gave me a scholarship because my 152 raised their averages, lol.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Admission is college GPA and lsat score. I never figured out one of the three lsat sections and score about as well as a monkey on that one, and then usually am one question away from perfect on the other 2 sections. 150 is average, so I thought my 152 was awful, but the local state school gave me a scholarship because my 152 raised their averages, lol.
I have a friend in probate law who ran for office not too long ago as a representative. How are things in the bible belt DM me sometimessi we can chat