Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

question for muscular guys...

LucidDreamer

Don Juan
Reaction score
just wondering what kind of attitude the muscular guys have in social situations around women -- does anyone try to 'soften' their image and look less intimidating or do you go straight ahead with a dominant attitude?

basically, does having a dominant attitude with muscle come off as too aggressive? thoughts? as a reference i'm 5'9 185, 10% BF - moderately muscle, not beefy but it gets noticed.

LucidDreamer

Don Juan
Reaction score
any replies would be great. years ago i weighted 120 and have put on some good mass but never really changed my attitude, wondering what other people have experienced.

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skinny people often never stop seeing that skinny guy in the mirror even after they have bulked up. This much is ture.

Your questions are wayyyy to general. One one can say if muscular guys act this way or that way or if they comne off too agressive. It is all perception playa. Know it.

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
An attractive attitude to exude is a relaxed confident attitude.

Big or small

If you are TOO big, which by my calculation shouldn't be too bad. Smile more or scowl less

Kaine

X_DonTrini_X

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just that someone told me that I act like a Strong man since that I have huge arms and good posture...These are guys i've know for like 13 years..wtf..i only just recently became huge as well. What it is now is that everyone thinks that I Am better than they are.. when in truth deep inside isn't really like that..I feel ok about myself.

LucidDreamer

Don Juan
Reaction score
that's exactly what i was talking about kaine ... at the top of my bulk when i was fat and didn't know about this website i was like an angry ape but i've grown more laid back and actually love to smile these days.

LucidDreamer

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonTrini - i know what ure talking about...my weight shot up and some of my friends who'd been trying to gain were still struggling -- they still are -- and they'd make stupid comments all the time. i actually felt they were hindering my progress as an individual - so i don't hang with them anymore.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're muscular so yout hink you should act like a big softie? Don't try to be something different than what you are.

johnnyrem

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am what you would call "very muscular, 6' 2", 225 lbs, and 4% bodyfat. The gym I went to went belly up, and we had to transfer membership to a racquetball/weighlifting place rather than the ironworks we used to go to.

The women at the racquetball club (several of the women I know told me this) were like, "look at the World Gym guys!" I take off my sweatshirt and go to a tank top only in the summertime at the gym, or when I've worked up a pretty good sweat. I might be in a tank top at the gym maybe one hour per week. My point is, women (and men) don't have to see the muscles all the time

Now, if you are decently muscular, you cover up. Why? Girls can see through clothing shape and know what a body looks like under there, just like we can figure out their shape pretty well even if their clothes are sorta loose.

If you are less muscular, but gettin' there, you wear something a little tighter, that shows the topography a little. Don't overdo it.

Do NOT, for God's sake, be one of those guys that wears short sleeve shirts in the winter to show off his biceps. Lame. If you do that your arms ain't so big anyway, and you must have an inferiority complex.

Play it down a little. The way I look, I play it down a lot. People notice anyway. As for conversation, be cool, back off on the dominant attitude a bit. People are pleased to find that a large, aggressive looking (I shave my head sometimes) guy can be interesting to talk to. Chicks like it when you're that way.